!𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐘/𝐍! 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 |||

"Gonna take your chance, murderer?" The criminal sitting across from her leaned back in his chair and gave her a once-over. "What's the catch, detective?" She let out a laugh, "There isn't a catch, Ajax, you wanted to fuck me; so fuck me." Ajax slid out of the chair and hovered beside Y/N, his lips hovering against her ear. "Are you saying you wanted to fuck me as well?" Y/N let out a gasp feeling his hand caress the back of her neck, his cold finger traced circles across their revealed skin.

"Stop that," She swatted his hand away and stood up from her seat, leaving a single chair between her and a criminal who just wanted to devour her. Y/N stepped further away from Ajax and the chair, beginning to unbutton their blazer. "Allow me." That was all he said before Y/N could put more space between one another. Ajax furrowed his brows in concentration as he fumbled to undo Y/N's shirt buttons. "Need some help, criminal?" Ajax let out a scoff, and let her shirt halfway undone.

Ajax's hands were underneath her thighs, as he sat her on the island in the center of her kitchen. His hands fiddled with her belt and Y/N looped her hands around his neck, pulling him between her open legs. "Just fuck me already, will you? I'm a very busy lady." Ajax let out a laugh, throwing his head back his laughter filled up the emptiness of her home. "Suppose my attempts of swooning you were ineffective?" Y/N pressed a quick kiss on his lips and smirked. "Very ineffective," She whispered and began to tug the neck of his shirt to pull it over his head. "I have a request," Ajax murmured as he threw Y/N's belt to the ground behind them and tugged off their dress pants. "And what is that request?" Y/N asked leaning back with her elbows on the island, looking up at Ajax.

His eyes were illegible as he pulled her to the edge of the island, and spread her legs wider. Y/N felt hands rubbing the inside of her thighs as Ajax grabbed Y/N's neck to sit her up. "Look at me," Ajax ordered, pushing aside the fabric covering her core. His hand moved to her face, grabbing her cheeks to force Y/N's gaze to his. Ajax withdrew his hand from her core and brought them to her mouth. "Go on, lovely," Ajax forced Y/N's mouth open and felt her tongue brush against the pads of his two fingers. She gagged as he pushed them further into her mouth, listening to him laugh at her; she bit his fingers. Slipping his fingers from her mouth, Ajax lowered his head down to hers and smiled at the detective. "Don't bite me detective or else I'll have you on your knees with your ass in the air." Y/N gave him a vicious grin of her own, "How is that a threat, Ajax? Are you losing your touch, criminal?" Her teasing didn't last long.

Ajax's finger was deep inside her, easily finding all of her sensitive information spots. Y/N's eyes fluttered closed for a moment and Ajax slipped his finger out and slapped her core. She lurched out to grab his shoulders as he dipped two fingers inside her again, his pace slowly becoming unbearable. Y/N's moans and the sound of his fingers moving in and out filled the kitchen. Y/N bucked her hips against his hand, and leaned back against the counter, as Ajax's hand finally left her face. His other hand rested on her stomach, tracing shapes on her skin. "So needy, love." Ajax scissored his fingers, his piercing blue eyes watching Y/N's back arch off the counter. "So close, aren't you?" He whispered slipping out his fingers and kneeling down so he was just above the counter. "Hey," Y/N croaked. "What- What are you doing-" Just as Ajax was about to lick Y/N's throbbing center. Her hands fisted his ginger hair. "Devouring you, love. That is what I'm doing." Ajax lifted her legs onto his shoulders and drug his tongue up her clit.

"Ajax!" Y/N shouted at him, pulling his hair more as he pressed his tongue inside her. "Stop," breathed out. "Don't do that!" Her shout came to a whisper as his fingers prodded open her core wider. Y/N let out a cry as his nose pressed against her bud. "No more, Ajax." Y/N pulled his hair as another moan escaped her lips. His amused laugh rolled through her body as she ground against his face. Ajax felt her climax and pushed her through it, ravaging her with her legs quivering on top of his shoulders. "Just fuck me already, Ajax!" Y/N cried out as the criminal between her legs pushed in his fingers to overwhelm her already throbbing cunt. Ajax removed his face from between Y/N's legs and smiled up at her. "I was being nice, my love, would you rather me toss you around and fuck you until you couldn't fathom having any other man between your legs?"

Ajax towered above her as she wrapped her legs around his torso. "Live up to what you said." Ajax leaned in until his lips were against hers. "And what did I say, lovely?" Y/N pulled him against the counter, looking into his deep ocean eyes, and smiled. "Bend me over a table and fuck me senseless."

...

Ajax slammed Y/N against the door of her office, his teeth grazed a forming hickey, and Y/N shuddered from the feeling. The criminal bit down on her neck and lapped up the blood, the detective he held fast in his arms shrank against him. "I'm sorry, love." "Are you really?" she challenged, her breath tickling his neck. Ajax sat her down on the wooden floor, inches from her desk. "No, I'm not, I rather enjoy seeing you in pain." Y/N pulled at the hem of his shirt and Ajax yanked it off his head. "You gave me a scar when you shot me, and I'm still mad about that." Y/N leaned against the desk and tilted her chin up, "I made my mark." She grinned.

"Oh yes, you did...now allow me to leave multiple marks." Ajax spun her around, pinning Y/N to the desk as his lips latched onto her neck. "Ajax?" "What is it, love?" Y/N let out a breath as she looked back at him. "Just be gentle please." Ajax slipped out his hard cock from his boxers rubbing it between her parted thighs. "I'll think about it, detective." Her back arched, as his nails dug into her hips. Ajax's other hand caressed her ass as he let out a chuckle, "Now I'm tempted to handcuff you, detective." Before Y/N could reply, he slammed inside. Y/N let out a cry and felt his hands move to her waist to hold her steady, "Relax, love." Ajax whispered, thrusting inside again and listening to a loud moan leave her lips.

Y/N's nails dug into the wood as Ajax pummeled inside her, his pace brutally consistent. "Sl-Slow down-" She let out a whimper as he pressed against her cervix and pulled out to the tip. "I don't think I will." Y/N let out a strangled noise as he thrust back inside. Her legs grew weak as Ajax let out a quiet moan from how tight she was squeezing him. "Re-Relax, detective...please." His voice came out breathy as Y/N squeezed even more. Ajax snapped his hips, hearing the yelp she let out. "Stop being a brat," he growled, grabbing both of her hands to pin them behind her back.

Ajax pounded inside Y/N and let out moans of his own at the sensation of her gummy walls squeezing onto his cock. "De-Detective," Ajax whispered as he pressed into her completely. "Please relax." Y/N let out a broken whimper as he pulled out only to shove back inside, "Oh god, love." Ajax hung his head back as he pounded inside Y/N, his thrusts becoming more ragged. "I don't care, just do it." Y/N cried out, feeling Ajax slam inside her and slowly pump in and out of Y/N's dripping core.

"Ajax," Y/N whispered leaning against the desk completely. "You weren't gentle," Ajax smirked at the sight of her. "I wasn't planning on being gentle, lovely." Ajax slipped out of Y/N and watched his cum dribble down her thigh. Ajax snickered as he scooped up the dripping cum and worked it back inside Y/N. "You are fucking insane," Ajax hummed dropping a kiss on her shoulder blade. "Thank you for the compliment detective."