!𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐘/𝐍! 𝐱 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞, 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐝

Y/N rose from their bed, like the living dead. She was in absolute shambles and still wore clothing from the previous night. An arm was draped over her thighs, his hand somewhat underneath her furthest thigh, as if he were hugging her close to him. Y/N pulled the covers off the man's head and was met with the coldest-bluest eyes she'd ever seen. 

"G'morning, pretty lady," He sported a smug smirk as he sunk beneath the covers. "It's a cold morning, let's just day the day off today, and stay underneath the blankets" Y/N blushed as memories from last night flooded her mind. "Did we fuck?" Y/N looked away as she asked the question, and Childe bit his lip seeing the bite mark and the three hickeys he left on Y/N's neck. "Nah, we made out though~" He grinned, brushing a stray hair behind her ear. "We can fuck, if you want to... I sure wanna fuck." "Stop saying fuck!"  Y/N covered his mouth to stop him from mocking her even more, she wasn't sure her sanity or her pride could take it. She made out and slept with her rival. He smiled against her palm, looking up at Y/N with innocently baby-blue eyes. 

She glared at him, just as he nipped her palm, "Gah! What are you, a fucking puppy!?" She retracted her palm, seeing the usual smirk on his face. "You said fuck, why can you say fuck and I can't say fuck-" Y/N uncovered herself and began to slide off his bed... Childe reached out with both hands and grabbed her waist, pulling her against his chest. Y/N felt his breath fan across her back, it was then that she realized he had no shirt on. "H-Hey! Let go fucking bastard." She pushed against him as her nails dug into his hands as she tried to unlatch them from her waist. Childe chuckled against her nape as he pressed a kiss on another hickey he left behind last night. 

"I have a proposal for you L/N Y/N," Y/N stilled against his chest, listening to the sounds of his heartbeat against her bare back. He flipped her over, pressing her face first into the mattress, "Let's fuck, and see who breaks first. How does that sound sweets?" His lips grazed the shell of her ear as he spoke with a playful grin. "And the winner gets what?" Y/N muttered lifting her face off the mattress, he sounds see her ears and nape reddening from the embarrassment of the position they were in. "The winner gets three orders or questions that the loser has to do."

Whaddya say, missy?" 

"Okay, let's do it... But you're gonna lose like the bastard you are."

Childe gripped her hips as he lifted her skirt, Y/N's back arched feeling the cold air against the back of her thighs. "I've got an excellent idea, pretty girl~" Childe laid on his back, his face directly underneath Y/N's core. "Wh-What are you doing..." Cool air breezed over her core and she shuddered. "Childe!" She yelped feeling him drag his tongue against her folds. He chuckled and Y/N was sure an arrogant smile was on his face, listening to the noises slipping from her lips. 

"Sit on my face, pretty," He whispered against her core, knowing she could hear him. "What?" His hands dug into her thighs pulling her down onto his face. Y/N moaned, reaching out for the headboard. His nails left marks on her thighs as he held her down. His groans vibrated across her skin, and Y/N could help but whine for more. "Ch-Childe," Y/N whispered, her voice hoarse. His tongue prodded her hole and slipped inside; Y/N let out a strangled noise, a mix of a moan and a yelp. Childe sucked, licked, and teased her core feeling Y/N begin to buck against his face. 

Her nails dug into the headboard as Childe lifted her off his face, he stayed in between her thighs. Instead of his tongue, a long finger slid into her, touching all the right spots. "So pretty down here, pretty girl." Thrusting in another finger, he made a scissoring motion and Y/N let out a whimper, clenching around his two fingers. Her body was lost to lust, as was her mind. "En-Enough.." She whispered as she lifted herself off his fingers and made her way over to sweatpants. She sat between his legs as she pulled down the hem of his PJs and listened to Childe sit up to watch her. 

Pulling his boxers down, Y/N didn't hesitate to kiss his pink tip and the precum seeping out. She didn't look at him as she lower her head down to lick up his shaft. Y/N took his tip in her mouth swirling her tongue around the top of his cock, and then took him deeper into his mouth. "Fuck.." Childe breathed out, tossing his head back from the suction of her mouth around his girth. "I might just come from this~" He laughed as Y/N took him all the way and a moan left his throat. She groaned, sending vibrations all over his body and Childe bucked up into her mouth. Y/N dug her hands into his thighs, trying to hold him down as she sucked him off faster. Her head bobbed quickly as she took him all in one last time, she listened to Childe's whines as he was just about to cum. 

Letting him go with a pop, she smiled at him devilishly. "I never knew you were so dirty, pretty girl.." Childe breathed out as his chest heaved up and down. "C'mere pretty," he beckoned Y/N with his hand as he leaned back against the mattress with a single arm propping him up. Y/N crawled toward him, straddling him as her core rubbed against his cock. Childe let out a groan as Y/N continued to grind against him, a teasing smile on her lips. He took her lips into a kiss while lifting her onto his cock; Y/N whimpered against his lips as she slowly sunk down onto his cock. Childe let out a moan, biting as he bit her lip playfully. "Go on," He whispered against her neck before replicating the bite mark on the left side. Y/N took him all, sitting down on his lower torso, feeling him kissing her womb. "I can't.." She mewled against his shoulder as she rolled her hips feeling him move deeper inside her. 

Childe clicked his tongue, as his hands dug into her hips and began to lift her up off his cock then back down. "Tired already?" He whispered, feeling her press against him as her back arched even more. He bounced her on his cock, listening to all the moans that left Y/N's lips. "Gimme a sec, baby," Childe whispered against her shoulder as he moved to lay her on the mattress. She gulped seeing Childe rub his cock against her core while moving her legs over his shoulder, allowing him to get closer. "Still gonna play the game?" He chuckled running a hand through his red hair, thrusting into her. Y/N's back arched off the bed as he rammed into her, again and again. 

He let out a groan as she clenched around him, "I'm- I'm gonna win." She breathe out as Childe lifted her hips off the bed to get a different angle. Slamming against her G-spot, Y/N let out a scream and immediately covered her mouth, muffling all the moans coming from her lips. "That's it, scream my name, baby." His teasing had Y/N writhing, while he pounded into her without slowing down. 

Tears streamed down her face as her legs began to shake from pleasure, "Nono... S-Stop.." She whimpered feeling her climax edging closer. "Faster?" Childe questioned her, obviously hearing what she said. Y/N screamed feeling him let her G-spot over and over, as if he memories where it was. "Oh, gods!  You're absolutely lovely pretty baby," Praises and compliments left his lips as his thrusts began more ragged. Childe slammed into her one more time watching Y/N lose herself to his thrusts... She had lost to him.

"You owe me three things," Childe teased pulling out until his tip was left inside her. "The first one I want is another round with you underneath me~"