!𝐘/𝐍! 𝐱 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

Engines roared in front of Y/N. Each of them is a great friend and companion, Y/N's known throughout their years. Itto stuck his hand out to flip off the car next to him, which was Ayato's. "C'mon, start the race already!" Childe jeered at you, with a playful smile and a devilish glint in his eyes. 

"Winner gets a date with me!" You shouted lowering the flag. 

 All of the racers were stunned. "Cya boys~!" Kaeya cackled taking off into the darkness. Diluc growled, fueled by brother rivalry. This race to them, was between them because they're brothers. Diluc slammed his foot on the gas taking off in his black-as-night sports car. Itto locked eye contact with Y/N, and the Oni winked before taking off seconds later. Then everyone took off. 

Y/N didn't know which one of them had the idea of a street race to figure out who could 'win your heart.' It seemed rather stupid, but alas, they weren't the smartest altogether. Deep in your heart, you hoped at least Itto made it first. Not to be biased, but he's always been there for Y/N. The same for Diluc... Y/N sat down on the curb, waiting for someone to circle around for the first lap. Minutes later, she heard a hoard of engines roaring, /all/ of them were bumper to bumper. Ayato in front, who had held out his hand out the window to flip off Childe, who was behind him This action had Childe fuming, stuck between Diluc and Katya's rivalry, and he could do nothing but stay behind the other hydro user. It swerved around Zhongli, and slammed its brakes on him to tease the 'old man', he'd say. His pretty eyes settled on Y/N who was in the distance. The first lap was his... Until Al Haithem pulled out of the wolf's den of cars, riding the same speed as Itto. Al Haithem was only interested in how things would play out, so he simply decided to join the idiots. "Back off nerd!" Itto shouted rolling down the window to his left, where the Dendro's car rode. Haithem slide his gaze over to Itto, he looked unbothered by his 'threat' of sorts. This is when Al Haithem decided: This was /extremely/ entertaining. 

A third car joined, Diluc with furrowed browns, annoyed by his brother's presence behind him. Y/N stood up as the vision holders neared closer. There were only two laps to make things a tad more difficult for them all. Y/N held up the flag in preparation for the first car to pass her. Zhongli and Al Haithem pulled forward, in front of everyone. Zhongli, you could say had the advantage of experience, because of age... But you'd be wrong, they all do street racing in their free time. Let's say, /it's a great way to pass the time/. Thoma was at the same speed as Ayato, it looked like they were scheming. They're the best of friends, after all. Al Haithem was first, because of luck of maneuvering between Zhongli and Itto. Al Haithem had a large smile on his face noticing he took the lead. Though rounding the corner, his joy faded after seeing a car in his rearview mirror... His long white messy hair and red-painted horns were a clear distinction of who he was: Arataki Itto. Al Haithem shifted gears, and slowly pressed on the gas, the red car behind him, moved to his blindside. Itto snickered with a wolfish grin, seeing ahead that the street narrowed to only one car. Al Haithem noticed the thin alley in front of him and how Itto was aligned perfectly with it. "I'm glad, I'm /rich/." Al Haithem breathed out, slamming down on the gas pedal, and swerved his beautiful old car into Itto's car. 

The Oni growled straightening his car again. Al Haithem took the lead once again. "Rich people," Itto deadpanned. Behind Itto were Thoma and Ayato, pinning Childe behind them. "If only Kuki was here, she'd beat everyone's ass," Itto said, accelerating to keep up with Al Haithem. Ayato blared his car horn at Itto, "Why are there so many rich people?!" The juvenile groaned. "All I want is to prove that Y/N likes me more, it's obvious they do." He spoke to himself. Childe slammed his hands against his wheel, Ayato and Thoma were both in front of him in the narrow street, and Zhongli was behind him. The only reason why he took place in this race was that Zhongli was in love with the prize. Childe slammed his brakes on Zhongli. In his rearview Zhongli skidded to a stop. "Enough of this shit." Childe opened his car door striding to Zhongli's driver's side. "Fucking move, idiots!" Kaeya shouted getting out of his car, hearing Diluc slamming his brakes to slow down...It was only Al Haithem and Itto maintaining the same speed side-by-side, Ayato sped past them in his expensive car. "Rich people suck," Itto muttered, reaching to change gears, they rounded a tight corner; the Oni sped up leaving the Scribe in the dust. Ayato cruised at a dangerous speed seeing Y/N against the lampost raising the flag. Itto saw her as well and revved his engine to catch Ayato's eye. Y/N grinned seeing Itto beside Ayato, this was the fun part. 

 Ayato and Itto passed Y/N's flag in sync. 

The cars skidded to a halt, and Itto saw Ayato already walking over to Y/N. "Who won dear?" "Yeah who won," Itto repeated his question, arms crossed over his buff chest. Y/N grinned, "It was a tie!" Y/N clapped at the boy's efforts to win. Ayato's gaze slid to Itto, who scoffed at Y/N's declaration. "Then who wins your heart, love?" Y/N sheepishly smiled once Al Haithem pulled in slowly. His arm hung out of his window. "You guys are great friends!" Y/N diverted the conversation slowly shifting away from their fury. "I'm so glad you didn't get hurt at all" "But unfortunately, for you both," Al Haithem interrupted, slithering a hand around Y/N's waist. Both racers tensed, seeing his touch. "I've already had this one's heart for a long time."