!𝐎𝐂! 𝐱 𝐀𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

Aisha rested her chin in her palm, watching Al Haithem flip through all of his gathered information on Akademiya's plan. He was trying to make a plan, but every single one came out bad. "Come look at this," Al Haithem asked looking back at Aisha. The Adeptus rolled off the bed, her bare footsteps against his room's wood floor. J

ust like in the past, she rested her hands on his broad shoulders. Unlike last time it was a comforting touch, not one full of annoyance and hatred for him. She rested her head on top of his, and Al Haithem reached for one of her hands on his shoulders. "What do you think " He inquired. Aisha hummed, looking at the blueprints of the Akademiya, none of them revealed the lowest level. "There's a different entrance to the lowest level. The level we have now is maintenance, they lead into different areas..." Al Haithem chuckled. "I didn't notice that." "That's why you have me." 

Al Haithem's hand squeezed hers, in thanks. "Relax, I'm sure you won't figure anything else out." Al Haithem groaned resting his head on her chest behind him. "Fine," he drawled. Aisha led Al Haithem to his bed. "Want a massage?" Al Haithem chuckled laying down, "I never imagined an Adeptus, a woman who works with the Electro Archon to give massages." Aisha barred her teeth in a sickly smile. 

"I have enough experience." 

"I'm sure you do."

Aisha watched him roll onto his stomach, and she slid on top of him. Straddling his lower back, Al Hiathem let out a breathy groan feeling Aisha's hand press down between his shoulder blades. "You were right Aisha," "Aren't I always?" Her snarky comment earned a laugh from Al Haithem. Aisha used the hilt of her palm to rub circles on his back and shoulders. Aisha grinned seeing him beneath her.

"Aisha," Al Haithem began. "I think I know another way to help destress." Aisha flung her head back laughing at his line. Al Haithem stirred beneath her, Aisha sat up, allowing him to turn over to see her face. Al Haithem's face was flushed from Aisha's massage. He looked up at Aisha, a smile tugged at his lips.

"Aisha."

"Al Haithem."

He sat up bringing his face closer to hers. "This isn't a part of my employment to you," "This isn't supposed to be part of it." He retorted before slipping a hand behind her neck. His lips were on hers, and Aisha pressed her torso against his. Al Haithem panted heavily beneath Aisha, she slid down to reach his neck. Her sharp teeth graze his skin, "This isn't fair..." His raspy voice lit up the butterflies all over her body. Aisha grinned against his flushed skin. Al Haithem's hand which was on her nape slid down her back, tracing the curve of her spine.

 "Aisha" he whispered closing his eyes. Aisha leaned back up, looking down at the site beneath her. "This is distressing for you, I'm not stressed, it's not part of my employment." Al Haithem chuckled, his gaze meeting hers. "Help me destress then, Aisha." Al Haithem lifted his chin to look at her, the beautiful Adeptus. Aisha pulled off her shirt, and ran a hand down his chest, to his belt. "You have a roommate." Al Haithem laughed, a genuine laugh, one rarely heard. "I'm sure he won't care." His hands slid to her waist, and Al Haithem sat up. His arms wrapped around her figure, and his head rested on her shoulder.

"Do whatever you want with me."