!𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐘/𝐍 𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲

"Sir?" Y/N whispered, peeking into her boss's office. 

 She knew today was a rough day, because of the harbinger meeting... He got called out on something that wasn't his fault. Y/N opened the door wide, revealing a disheveled Pantalone. "L/N." His eyes flicked up to Y/N's, a chill ran down her spine. 

 "I can go, it seems I'm interrupting you-" "Sit down," He ordered. Y/N bowed as she pulled out the chair in front of Pantalone's large dark oak desk. He poured himself another drink of complex whiskey, "Did you think I was at fault, L/N?" Y/N furrowed her brows in confusion, "At fault for what?" Pantalone slammed his crystal glass down, his other hand balling into a fist. "For that incompetent ginger's actions!" He shouted. 

 Pantalone stared at his assistant cowering from his voice's volume. The corner of his lip lifted, and he sobered up. "Are you afraid of me, L/N Y/N?" She shook her head, looking at him as if he had asked her a stupid question. Pantalone was brought back to the conference when he saw the ginger speaking with Y/N. "Do you have a secret relationship with that ginger?"  Y/N's face turned a deep shade of red upon hearing his question. 

 "N...No, I don't." 

Pantalone's eyes lit up with surprise, "Is that so?"

 Y/N shifted uncomfortably under his feral gaze. 

 "You aren't lying to me, are you L/N?" 

 "No, sir.." 

Pantalone sighed standing up from his desk, frightening Y/N. She jumped from his abrupt movement. Walking around the desk he hovered above Y/N, staring down at her features. She looked away from him nervously.

 ~ Three Hours Ago ~ 

 Pantalone backed Y/N into the ice-covered wall, her back arched at its touch. "Do not talk to that Harbinger again, do you understand me?" Y/N looked up at him. Pantalone stared down at her with serene rage, "Do you understand me, Y/N?" Y/N looked down at her shoes, hiding her flushed face. Pantalone gripped her chin, forcing Y/N to look up at him. "Yes, sir."

 ~ Current Time ~ 

 "Keep your eyes only on me," Pantalone instructed, holding her chin in his cold pale hands. Y/N gulped looking up at him with big doe eyes, "Do you understand me?" Pantalone leaned down, his lips so close to hers. He awaited his answer. 

 "I understand, sir." 

 "Good."