!𝐘/𝐍! 𝐱 𝐂𝐲𝐧𝐨, 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲

Y/N rested their cheek against the cool wooden surface in the library. They had been reviewing for the upcoming final exam in law class. "Is this what a Top five student does during school hours?" Y/N straightened at hearing his voice. Rubbing their face, trying to erase the signs of tiredness. "If you count reviewing almost 200 hundred laws and simple courtesies, then yes." Y/N smiled down at the textbooks scattered in front of them. He clicked his tongue circling around Y/N's small corner table. "I remember studying for this," Cyno began snatching a seat from a nearby table. The Judicator sat in front of Y/N now. "General Mahamatra," Y/N murmured rubbing their tired eyes, hoping they weren't actually in the presence of The Judicator of Justice. He hummed taking off his hat, and setting it aside, for once Cyno didn't look intimidating. "Now let's start from the beginning of the textbook." Y/N stared at him, while he reached over the table to take their textbook. "We'll start with the conducts of courtesies." Cyno lifted his eyes to Y/N's confuzzled gaze, "Ask. You don't need my permission to speak."

 Y/N rested their chin on the palm of their hand, looking away from the Judicator's fierce gaze. "Why are you doing this?" It came out sounding like a plea instead of a question. Cyno hummed, a small intriguing smile on his lips. He set down Y/N's textbook before he began to speak, "When I studied Law, I struggled with studying for the last official exam." Y/N couldn't believe what they were hearing, The Judicator of Justice struggled in the Akademiya. "That's unbelievable, General." Y/N flushed hearing Cyno laugh at their quiet comment. "It is very believable," Cyno met their gaze, tilting his head with a tiny smile. "Y/N, call me Cyno." The student nodded, returning his small smile. "There's no need for formalities when I'm off duty." 

 There was a pause of silence as Cyno began flipping through the textbook choosing what to review first with Y/N. "Again, with the conduct of courtesies," Cyno set the textbook down in front of him. "List them all with their meanings." Y/N closed their eyes, using their fingers to keep track of each that came to mind. Cyno drummed his fingers against the wood, awaiting the student's answer to his question. He could hear other students nearby whispering about his presence in the library. Y/N didn't seem bothered by it at all, they had a wide grin on their face, and surely they overheard the whispers. "43 codes..." Y/N started, and Cyno nodded indicating they were correct. "The names are..." Y/N began saying the titles and meanings, which took a while to finish. 

 Cyno's confirmations, made their heart flutter. Maybe they'll actually pass this final exam. The next thing Cyno did was read off sections and ask Y/N to title them. Y/N stared at Cyno, he was beautiful. "Are you listening, Y/N?" Knocking the student out of their daydream, the Mahamatra looks at them with a teasing smile. 

"Focus, Y/N L/N."