!𝐘/𝐍! 𝐗 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐯 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

The festival at first was bubbly and chaotic, full of fireworks and happy screaming children. Y/N sat in a more secluded area of Inazuma City, where those who wanted a nice drink could mingle without kids running in between them. The festival has slowed since the grand finale of fireworks that lit up the starry sky merely two hours ago. Parents were coaxing their children to bed with promises of something in return. 

 With the parents and children gone, those who partied more lustfully took their rightful place on the dance floors in Inazuma. "Come dance with us!!" Ayaka shouted from the designated dance floor. Y/N swirled their glass of hard liquor and knocked it back. Even if Ayaka wasn't supposed to be partying at this hour... Might as well join in. 

 She abandoned her regular classy dress and wore a light pink sundress. Y/N swayed left and right with the rhythm of the song playing. "This is amazing!!" Yoimiya shouted above the music, she bounced up and down, high off of adrenaline. Suddenly the music took a turn; slower and more sensual. "I'm gonna get some water, come with me?" Ayaka asked in Yoimiyas ear. Y/N watched the two teenagers spin around, bobbing their heads to the music as they escaped the dance floor. "Quite a night isn't it?" A voice tickled the back of their neck. Y/N glanced to their right, seeing Itto towering over them, more dressed up than usual. 

 "Did you steal the clothes?" They teased, ultimately facing the handsome Oni. Itto squiggled his brows, with a devious smile... "I saved up for it so I could wear it for other times like this!" Y/N dipped their chin up, squinting at Itto. "Other occasions?" A smile stretched across Ittos lips, a different one, unlike his playful grin. "Yeah," He murmured, closing the distance between them. His hands slipped around their waist pulling Y/N's hips against his "Times like these." Y/N's head spun, and all the drinks they downed before finally caught up. 

"You alright there?" Y/N pressed their forehead on Ittos chest. "It all caught up with me," They groaned. "Let's go sit down, for a bit then I'll take you home." Itto led Y/N out of the crowd with a hand on their lower back. Once out of the crowd, Itto sat Y/N down on a stool, coaxing them to drink water. "What's going on here?" Someone inquired. Itto glanced up seeing Ayato striding toward them in a fancy tux. "Nothing is going on." Y/N breathed out after going down the glass of water. Ayato cocked a brow in disbelief, "You look hungover and drunk at the same time." "Well, I have her so it's fine now." Ayato spun Y/N's stool around, so they'd face him. Cupping their cheek, he chuckled, "I feel your eyes burning into me, Arataki Itto." The Oni scoffed, "She just needs to go home-" "Excellent idea, I'll walk dear Y/N home." Ayato announced, staying up with their hand in his. 

"Your home is much closer to my estate than it is to Ittos shabby home." The Oni took a long step forward and snaked his arm around Y/N's waist, tugging them against his chest. Y/N sighed leaning into him, his natural warmth was soothing. Frustration burned in Ayato Kamisatos's eyes, Itto cackled, knowing his exact emotions. "How bout, both of you walk me home..." Y/N grabbed Ittos hand with her left and held out her right hand for Ayato. "Let's go home?" Ayato cleared his throat, swallowing his pride.  "Let's go." On the way to Y/N's house, both tried tugging Y/N toward them. It was a lustful game of tug-a-war.