!𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐘/𝐍! 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐡, 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲

Dearest Y/N, back early from your conquest?" Kaveh tapped her shoulder, and Y/N looked to her right only for him to be in front of her. Kaveh chuckled leaning against one of the library's many tables. Y/N crossed her arms, with a small smile. Kaveh ran a hand through his luscious hair,. "Al Haithem's been such a bore lately," Kaveh hung his head back, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat. Y/N rolled her shoulders and picked up the list of books she was sent to retrieve. Kaveh looked Y/N up and down, "What's this, hm?" The blonde snatched the list from Y/N's hand. "That's for one of my assignments, Kaveh!" Y/N reached to take it back from Kaveh. He moved swiftly; Kaveh slipped the list into his front pocket.

 Y/N was an alchemist for the Akademiya, known for her intelligence and inventions. Kaveh patted his pocket, "I've missed you, Y/N." "Kaveh, I want my list back." The blonde frowned, Y/N walked toward him and locked eyes with him. "You're so bothersome, Kaveh." The blonde grinned at her, his hand entwined with Y/N's. She looked up at Kaveh, "Let's go find those books, shall we?"

 Y/N giggled following after Kaveh, who lead her to the depths of the library. 

Kaveh ran his thumb over her knuckles, a simple gesture. Y/N studied the spines of the books, searching for the ones she needed. Kaveh leaned against the shelf, watching Y/N. "I'm assuming this assignment has to do with Al Haithem's plan?" Y/N turned to face Kaveh, "It's actually for Tighnari. He needs help with the rainforest and its dying spots." Kaveh hummed, closing his eyes. 

 "I'm bored Y/N L/N." 

 "Go find Al Haithem, I'm sure he'll love a visit from you." 

 Kaveh trailed his hand against her spine, feeling it arch under his touch. "Kaveh," She murmured. Kaveh chuckled planting a kiss on her shoulder, "I've missed you so," He whispered pressing her against the shelves. Y/N laughed feeling his hands settling against her hips. "Allow me, Y/N, please." Y/N turned in his arms to face him. Kaveh pressed his forehead against hers, a smile blooming on his face. 

"It's been so long." 

 "I've been gone a month."

 "A month is too long, Y/N."

 Y/N slipped her arms around Kaveh's neck, and her lips found his; in the shadows of the library.Kaveh rested his head on Y/N's shoulder as she palmed him. "Y/N," he breathed out. She grinned removing her hand, "Kaveh."