Chapter Thirty-Eight

Violet's POV;

After the day on Harry's couch, we booked tickets to go visit my family and made arrangements to stay with my parents so I could spend time with Ivy.

That's what led us to the position we're in now. we underestimated how busy the Pittsburgh Airport would be, so as soon as we stepped out of the doors to find my parents car we got swarmed by paparazzi.

Harry, who always carries sunglasses incase of situations like this, slid a pair onto my face to protect my eyes, and lead me across the parking lot directly to my dad who's already standing outside of the car waiting for us.

As soon as I was close enough in reach, my dad wraps his arm around me and gets me into the car before grabbing our bags from Harry and pushing him in after me.

"Holy shit, that was fucking insane." My dad grunts as he starts the car and speeds away from the swarm of people.

"Aren't you rich or something? Why'd you guys take a public flight?" My dad asks Harry who just laughs it off.

"Dad!" I scold him, but he just shrugs.

"I'm not trying to be rude, but that could have been dangerous if we hadn't already been here waiting." Dad says and Harry nods in agreement.

"We honestly didn't think it would be too busy here today, if I had known it would have been this hectic I would have used my jet for more privacy." Harry tells him as I sigh.

Harrys glances over at me, and grabs my hand in his giving it a squeeze.

"He means well darling, he just wants you safe is all." He whispers to me as my mom turns up the radio.

"I know, I know.' I say with a smile.

"Well..I guess everybody knows now." Harry says awkwardly and I laugh.
"Now all we have to do is wait for the articles to come out calling me a gold digger." I say rolling my eyes.

"It doesn't matter what other people think, all that matters is you and me. We know who we are, and what we mean to each other, that's the important thing." He tells me and I nod.

"I just hope they go easy on me." I say quietly.

Harry doesn't respond, but he scoots closer and wraps his arm around my waist to comfort me.