Chapter Twenty-Two

Violet's POV;

"And where have you two been all night?" Nate speaks up as Harry and I walk through the door.

He's sitting on a dining chair right in front of the back door, like a father would be when catching his daughter sneaking out.

"Out." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"Why didn't you text me that you'd be late, I thought you died." He deadpans making me laugh.

"Nate, in case you forgot I'm an adult. And you're not my father." I say crossing my arms.

"You're so grounded young lady!" He exclaims standing up making Harry and I laugh.

"Yeah, okay sorry dad we're just gonna go to bed now." I say grabbing Harry's hand and dragging him towards the stairs.

"Night Nate!" Harry calls behind him.

"It's 7am!" Nate calls back as we run up the stairs giggling.

"Is it really seven?" Harry asks as I shut my bedroom door.

"Yeah." I say looking down at my phone screen.

"We've been up for almost twenty four hours." He says sitting on my bed.

"I'm probably going to sleep for that long." I say with a yawn as I make my way to my closet.

I grab a pair of shorts and turn around to see Harry shirtless, and pulling his sweats up in the middle of my room.

I raise a brow at him as he shrugs.

"I didn't feel like waiting." He says as he pulls my blankets back and climbs into the bed.

"Well I'm going to have some decency and leave the room." I say walking towards the door, and picking his shirt up on the way out.

"Hey that's mine!" I hear him call from my room, but I ignore him and continue to change in the bathroom.

When I walk back in he's sitting up against the headboard smirking at me.

"What?" I ask tossing my dirty clothes into the hamper.

"That's my shirt." He states the obvious.

"Oh, really? I didn't know. Must've slipped my mind." I shrug as I crawl next to him in the bed.

"C'mere." He says rolling on his side and reaching for me.

I smile and move myself closer to him.

"You can keep it, looks better on you anyways." He mumbles wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I still have the other one you let me wear when I stayed at your house last week. We can trade if you want." I say making him smile.

"You can have that one too. You can have any of my clothes." He says making me grin.

"My own personal closet." I joke making him chuckle.

"That's not the only thing I'm good for you know." He says with a cheeky grin.

"I don't know about that." I say. 

"You weren't saying that when you were kissing me earlier." He says.

I hum with a smile on my face as I drape my arm over his side.

"Do you need a reminder?" He asks bumping his nose against mine.

"I think I'm good." I tease.

"Well I need one." He says before leaning in and kissing me.

Unlike the other ones, this kiss was short and sweet.