Chapter Twenty-Eight

Violet's POV;

"Pssst..." I poke Harry's bare chest as he snores quietly beside me.
"Harold.." I whisper again as I continue to poke him lightly, but still nothing.
"Wake up." I say a little louder as I run my hand through his hair.
He stirs a bit in his sleep with a small smile on his face, but instead of opening his eyes he just rolls over and cuddles into me.

"We're going to be late.." I try to sound stern but I can't fight the smile off of my face.
"Five more minutes." He mumbles pressing his cheek against my chest.

I sigh and lean back and rub my hand up and down his spine as he clings himself to me.

We're supposed to be meeting my parents and sister at the zoo today, and if we don't leave in the next thirty minutes we'll be late as hell.
But as much as I want to be on time, nothing can make me move from beneath Harry as he cutely fists the shirt I'm wearing as he falls back asleep.

I sigh glancing over at the clock, 7:30 am.

"H, I know you're tired but we have to get ready to leave." I whisper to him and he just grunts.

"Harry." I mumble while patting his back.

Barely lifting his head up to look at the clock, he grunts and plops his head back down.
"That wasn't even three minutes, love." He says making me laugh.

"I know, but you're the one that wants to make a good impression for my parents. If it was just me I wouldn't care as much, I'm always late." I say.

Harry sighs and sits up, brushing his hair out of his face.

"What time are we leaving?" He asks smiling down at me as he sits up against my headboard.

"The sooner the better." I say and he nods.

"Harry we really can't sleep anymore." I say laughing as he moves himself to lay on his side facing me.

He brushes my hair out of my face, and gently lays his hand on my cheek.

"Good morning, Flower." He says quietly, brushing his nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss.

"Morning Harold." I say with a smile knowing I'd get a reaction out of him.

"Oh come on, that's not my name and you know it. You've really gotta find a nickname that actually suits me because 'Harold' is not it." He says glaring at me.

"How about Garry?" I ask grinning as he rolls his eyes.

"I was trying to be sweet and this is what I get." He says playfully as he goes to get up.

"Wait wait, I'm kidding." I say laughing as I pull him back down.
"What do you want me to call you?"

"How about 'the most handsome, most talented, bestest singer in the universe'?" He suggests with a cheeky grin.

"How about something realistic?" I ask.

"Really though, anything is better than 'Harold', besides let it be something that you think actually fits for me, don't rush it." He says with a soft smile.

"How did you decide on 'flower' and 'darling'?" I ask and his smile grows.

"Well, you mentioned your grandma refusing to put flowers in pots so they had room to grow. I've seen you grow so much already and I've only known you for three weeks. That's because you've taken yourself out of your box and allowed the growth to come. So I call you flower because you're always growing, always thriving, and you're bright and beautiful like a flower." He explains, and I can't help myself from squeezing his body into mine in a tight hug.