Chapter Forty-One

Violet's POV;

After a year of radio silence, I'm finally speaking up on social media.

This last year Harry and I have made a few more appearances in the press, as our own personal way to 'stick it to the man'.

Just to show that no matter what rude or hurtful things they say about our relationship, or me in general, it doesn't affect us.

We're doing amazing in our relationship, Harry's completed his third album and is releasing it to the world today.
And I want to both privately, and publicly show him my support after all of the hard work he's done.

Before he releases it, he wants me to sit with him and hear the entire thing start to finish.

Which is what we're doing today.

We're cuddled up in his bed like normal, but this time he has his laptop and a bottle of wine on the bed with us.

No glasses, just the bottle.

He said some of them might make me cry, and that this is the best way to listen to sad songs.

"Are you ready, petal?" He asks and I nod with a smile.

"I'm ready to hear the songs you kept a secret for the last two years." I say and he chuckles.

"Before I play it, I want to explain a few things." He says and I adjust myself to sit up right and listen.

"When I first met you, I was stuck on one song, and couldn't get it finished. I couldn't even start writing a new one because I had no inspiration, but then you stumbled your way into my heart." He starts off making me smile.

"When we became closer and started a relationship the first time around, I told you I could never find the right feeling of calm, and peace no matter where I went." He says and I nod.

"Home, you said you couldn't find a place that felt like home." I say remembering the exact day he admitted that to me.

"A home." He says in confirmation, "But, as time went on and we inevitably ended, I felt as though I lost every ounce of peace that was in my body." He continues as I squeeze his hand in encouragement.

"When you came back, and we picked up where we left off, I realized why I felt the way I did. You're my home, flower. Have been since the day I met you." He admits as my eyes tear up.

"You're my home too, H." I say softly as he grins.

"With that being said, the name of this album is 'Harry's House'." He says as my smile widens.

"Do you know why?" He asks.
"Because you found your home?" I ask in return.

"Sort of...you're my home, and this album, every single song on it, they're all about you." He says and my eyes widen.

"What?" I ask quietly as he chuckles.

"It's true, I am infatuated with you, Violet Evans. It was impossible to write a song that wasn't about you. This album is yours." He says as a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"I don't deserve you." I say and he shakes his head.

"What did I tell you the day you signed with your record label?" He asks and I smile sweetly, knowing where he's going with this.

"You deserve everything good that's coming your way. Your success, the love you give and receive, and this album. Your album." He says and I nod.

"Okay, I'm dying to hear it let's get this started." I say reaching for the bottle of wine and taking a drink from the bottle.