Chapter Thirty-One

Violet's POV;

"Alright Ollie what do you want to do first?" I ask as Harry carries Ollie into my shared house with Terri and Nate.

"Tv Harry play with me?" He asks making me laugh.

"Harry played with you for a long time today, why don't we give him a break?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I got nothing." He says holding his hands out to show me they're empty.

"What if we baked come cookies and watched a movie?" I offer and he nods.

"Chocolate?"

"Well what other kind would we make?" I ask with a laugh, setting his bag down at the dining table.

"Okay, we'll start to bake them now so that while they're in the oven we can get you a bath and put our pajamas on, then we can watch a movie while we eat them! Does that sound good?" I ask and he nods.

"You help us?" Ollie asks poking Harry's cheek.

"Oh of course!" He exclaims happily as we walk into the kitchen.

I pull out all of the ingredients and spread them across the counter, then grab the step stool for Ollie to stand on.

As we make the cookie dough, Ollie and Harry progressively get more ingredients on themselves than in the bowl.

"Vi-Vi, I do the egg?" Ollie asks as I open the carton.

"Be careful, we don't want any shells in the bowl." I tell him as I hand a egg over to him.

He slowly taps the egg against the counter and gently cracks the egg into the bowl, getting a few pieces of the shell into the mixture just like I suspected.

"That was really good Ollie, can I help you do the second one?" Harry asks and Ollie nods at him with a smile.

Harry stands directly behind him, and cracks the second egg while Ollie holds his wrists.

I smile and hand Harry the rubber spatula for them to mix the cookie dough together.

After a big mess and a lot of laughs, we finally got the cookie dough on a tray and into the oven.

"Alright little man. We have to go get you in a bath." I tell Ollie as Harry scoops him into his arms.

"She's right you're getting stinky." Harry says faking a gag making Ollie laugh.

"I'm not stinky!"

"I don't believe you." Harry says as I lead them upstairs after Terri agrees to sit downstairs to keep an eye on the oven for me.

"I'm going to change while you guys are cleaning up." Harry says putting Ollie on the counter in the bathroom.

I smile and nod at him as he kisses my head and leaving the room.

"Let's get you clean Ollie!" I say tickling him before running a bath for him.

"Toys?" He asks and I shrug.

"I can ask Harry to go look in your bag." I say and he nods.

Peeking my head out of the bathroom door, I see Harry pulling a clean shirt over his head.

"H?" I call out and he turns to look at me.

"Can you see if Ollie has any bath toys in his bag?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure thing darling." He says before leaving my bedroom.

"Let's get you in the bath while Harry looks, okay?" I tell Ollie and he nods, lifting his arms up for me to remove his shirt.