Chapter 29

AN;  THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. WE HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY AS MUCH AS WE LIKED IT. I THINK WE'RE BOTH GONNA CRY WHEN IT'S DONE. SO YEAH, BYEEEEEE XX 

Laura's pov.

I sit on the couch in their apartment. How can it not be over ? I thought Taylor was the only one left of the two. But aparently, there are more. I feel someone sit down next to me. 

'Laura?' I look up and see Zayn with worry filling his eyes.

'I want to tell you something' he says. I nod.

'I'm falling for you' he says. I smile, but he blushes.

'I feel the same thing Zayn' I say softly. It's his turn to smile.  He leans in and I do the same. I close my eyes and I feel our lips brush. He pushes his lips a bit harder and we kiss. Sparks fly everywhere. I smile when we pull away. 

'Laura, Do you please wanna be my girlfriend?' Zayn asks. I nod immediatly and we kiss again. Just then the others come walking in.

'Maybe we should take a rest after today' Louis says. We nod and all walk to the bedrooms. I wanna walk to the guestroom when Zayn pulls me in his room.

'You're not gonna be alone' he says. I giggle and nod. He gives me some clothes of his and he changes to.

'Thanks Zayn' I say. He smiles his beautiful smile.

'Off course babe'

'Good night' We both say to each other. I fall asleep with Zayn having his arms around me.

'Laura !' Someone screams. I open my eyes and I see Hazel in front of me. 

'HAZEL!' I yell.

'Babe, they're coming for you. They have you' she says. I raise my eyebrow.

'Who ?'

'The stalkers. They have all of you. They wanna kill you. When you wake you will be in a room with Zayn next to you. Harry and Louis close to each other with Rose next to Harry. Liam and Niall laying half dead on the floor in the middle of the room. Harry and Rose will have cuts in their arms. Niall has a big cut in his leg, same as Liam. Louis' arms are full with blood from cuts when he fought. Zayn is the worst. He protected you. He has a deep cut in his stomach and some on his arms. Babe, you need to get out of there. You need to try. Because they want to blow up the room you're all in. I should have left when I could. Then none of this would've happened. I'm sorry Laura.' My eyes widen. 

'No Hazel ! What do I need to do ? How can I get out?'

'You need to find out yourself, I can't help you with that' Hazel is disapearing.

'NO DON'T GO!' I yell.  

My eyes open. I'm not in Zayn's room anymore. I look around the room. Damn, Hazel was right. I look next to me. Zayn is looking really pale. He still breaths, but has a hard time. Shit, how am I gonna get out of here with them? 

Rose's POV

We're in a dark room.

"Where the fuck are we?" Laura asks.

"In a dark room." Louis tries to be funny but fails a bit.

"I saw Hazel in my dreams." Laura says and tells us about it.

"The want to blow us up?" Louis asks in shock.

"We need to get out of here!" Harry says and tries to stand up. It's not that dark so we can still see things and I have to say to see how much pain he has hurts. It hurts to see everyone in here.