Chapter 12

Rose's POV

It's night and I can't fall asleep. I'm thinking about everything. The articles and especially the video. It doesn't get out of my head. I tried the whole day to forget it but I can't. I look at Harry and I'm not sure if he's awake too.

"Harry, are you awake?" I whisper.

"Yeah I can't fall asleep." he says pulling me into his strong arms.

"I don't understand why this person filmed that..."

"Babe I don't know it either. We could go to police but it won't change anything I mean we don't know who this person is."

"We should find it out, we just need to find a way how to do that."

"I know. You should sleep now or you break down tomorrow." he says and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and fall asleep soon, with the feeling to be safe in his arms.

When I wake up I have a text message

From: unknown number

morning, I know about your worries. And I know that you don't want that the switch becomes public so you better do what I tell you.  i want you to kiss another boy than Harry. you need to kiss long and the second thing I will tell you when you did it. and i know when you kissed someone. i know everything ~ SB

"Harr.." I'm cut off by a kiss from my lovely boyfriend. After the kiss he says

"Goodmorning love, ohh what happened you look a bit pale?"

"I.. I just got a message from this stalker and he wants me to do two things"

"What should you do?" his eyes widen.

"He wants me to kiss another guy..and the second thing I'll know when I did it" I say sad.

"Are you gonna do it?"

"I need to. This secret shouldn't come out. I mean if it was only my secret it wouldn't be like it is now but I can't do it to Hazel."

"i understand that.. well who will you kiss?"

"I don't know, with who do you have no problem?"

"Louis, he's my best friend he won't steal you away from me then."

"Okay Hazza let's get dressed."

We walk into the living room and Harry asks Louis if it's okay for him.

"Harry, I'd do everything for you. I hope your girlfriend is a good kisser" Louis says and winks.

"Of course! I don't know a better one." Harry answers and laughs. It makes me blush a bit.

"Okay then let's go?" Lou asks and I nod. He pulls me on his lap.

"Wait a second how long is to kiss long?" I ask

"Uhm two minutes?" Harry says but it sounds more like a question. I nod and put my lips on Louis'. We need to make it look real so I put my arms around his neck and his are on my waist and bum. The two minutes are over and then I go to Harry and sit on his lap. I look around if I see someone or anything who or which could have recorded that. But I don't. I hope at least this is a secret that not everyone will know about but I have the feeling that it comes out soon...

Hazel and Taylor are in the living room too now and we decide to watch some TV. There is an article about Taylor and Hazel!

Hazel Lopez broke Niall Horan's heart. She told him that she wants to be with Taylor. What happens next in these walls? Why are they always in the media? Are they just attention seeker? We keep you updatet.

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me. Nobody is surprised. Zayn, Niall and Liam walk into the living room and sit down on one sofa. I stand up to get some food, I'm really hungry. When I walk back with the plate in my hand everyone looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"The kiss" Harry says and Louis continues

"It was on TV."

"Oh my god not really?!?!"

It makes me so angry that I throw my plate against the wall. "I'm.. I'm sorry..."

I feel tears in my eyes and Harry stands up to hug me. In this moment Hazel gets a message and she reads out loud.

"The kiss showed you can make out with everyone. Now all you have to do is to go in the club one block away. You are going to work there as a stripper for one night. Remember if you don't do it your little secret ,or should I say big secret will become famous. I know you don't want to do that. Not alone. Your sister has to do the same. This night."

I just stare at her with widened eyes and an open mouth. "I don't wanna do that." I say

"Me neither but I think we have to.." she answers and we're both still shocked.

heey :D do you know how much I LOVE this fanfic? I didn't expect at all that it goes in this direction haha

Lots of love

Victoria <3 xx