Chapter 11

Hazel's pov

We walk into the Managment Building. Harry, Rose, Niall and I. Zayn, Taylor Liam and Louis stayed at home, searching for camaras. The reception girl said us hello and we walked to the elevator. I see that Rose is close to tears.

'Rose ?' she looks at me. I move to her and hug her. She starts sniffing.

'It's okay babe. Don't worry about it'

'No, I need to worry about it. Haz, People all around the world can see how I had sex with Harry !' she says. I nod slowly.

'I'm sorry' I say. The door open and we walk out. We walk to the door of Simon's office. We knock and then we're called to come in.

'Ah I already expected you' Simon says. We sit down.

'So, I heard about the video, I think that that's why you're here' he says. We nod.

'Someone or something or whatever filmed it in our house. It wasn't Hazel or the boys' Rose says. Simon nods.

We've talked for an hour straight, talking about possibility's. We're now in the car on our way back. There's actually nothing Managment can do, just looking out a bit more. I am on my phone, on a news site. Then an aticle catch my gaze.

Zayn Malik and Rose Lopez also spent a hot night ? Our sourch and insider send us a pic of the two, in bed. They're cuddling with each other and she lays on his chest. What happened ?

'Oh my god guys look' I show the article.

'Did you..?' Niall starts.

'Oh my god no, it's the night/morning that you woke us up' I say. They all nod.

We walk in and see Zayn, Louis, Liam and Taylor on the couch.

'What's wrong?' Harry asks.

'We didn't find a camara or something. There's nothing' Louis says. I sigh.

'They got another thing. A pic of Zayn and me' I show them the article. Taylor stands up and walks away. I walk after him. He slams the door shut and I open it again. I close the door, on a normal way. Taylor is on his bed. Yeah he stays in the guest room. I sit down next to him. Without saying anything, he pulls me close and kisses me, hard. I kiss him back without thinking. He lays me down and lays on top of me, resting his weight on his elbows, which are next to my head. I have my hands in his hair. His goes with one hand through my hair. I've never kissed like this, not even with Niall. Niall and I always took it slow. I put my legs up and around his waist. I pull his hair a bit and he moans. But then it hits me, what am I doing ? I am having a very heated make out session with Taylor while I just felt my feelings for Niall coming back. I pull away. Taylor smiles at me.

'I'm sorry' I say. He looks confused. I move and we sit.

'I'm playing with all your feeling and I can't help it' He looks sad.

'Look I just needed that. Take your time babe' Taylor says and he walks away. I take a deep breath and walk after him to the rest.

I'm laying in bed with Rose. We're talking about everything. The switch, the boys, love.

'I think it's stupid that we switched. I mean, look at the mess we're in now' Rose says.

'YEah but without the switch, you wouldn't have met Harry in this kind of way' I say with a wink. She blushes. I grab my phone, looking if there are any more stories. My mouth falls open and my eyes get wide.

'What ? What's wrong?' Rose asks. I read it out loud;

Hazel Lopez goes from Zayn to Taylor Lautner. Here is a video of them in a very heated make out session, almost turning it into sex. Is Hazel the reason Rose and Taylor broke up ? Or is Taylor the reason Niall and Hazel broke up ?

Rose's eyes are also wide. How the hell did this happen to us ?! I let out a shaky breath. She hugs me.

'Do you like Taylor ?'

'I do, but I also love Niall and I also like and love Zayn. I just don't know it anymore' I say.

'I think you and Zayn should stay friends. I mean you're more about Niall and Taylor. Don't make it any harder' she says and I nod. Then our phones both buzzes. We both open the text.

From Unknown Number; Maybe You Girls Shouldn't Talk About Secrets. I Now Know Everything About You, And Your Little Switch. I Think The World Won't Like It. Oh And Honey's. This Just Started. Not Even One Secret Is Save Anymore. xx SB.

Rose and I look at each other, wide eyed. Everyone in the house knows about the switch. We get up and walk to the boys.

'Read this text' I give my phone to Niall and Rose gives her to Harry. They give it to everyone.

'What are we gonna do about it?' Harry asks.

'Well, what can we do ?' Taylor says.

'You did enough' Niall says mad. I turn to him. I raise my eyebrow.

'We read the atricle Babe' Niall says. I sigh. I put my head in my hands. I start crying soft. I feel an arm around me and somone pulls me against him. I cry. I look up and I see Zayn. I turn my head and cry in his chest. He just holds me and draws circles on my back. After a while all my tears are gone.

'I'm sorry' Niall says. I just smile at him. My phone buzzes again, a new article. I made a setting that if there's a new atricle, I get a notification. I open the article.

Niall Horan and Hazel Lopez break up story; Niall Horan broke up with Hazel Lopez and called her a slut. Well, if we see the other stories, we can't deny it isn't true. Lopez kissed with Taylor Lautner and slept with Zayn Malik. But what was the reason of Horan's and Lopez' break up ?

I sigh, again, close to tears. Everyone looks at me with sad faces, especially Niall. I get a text. I open it.

From Unknown ; If you want to keep the reason a secret, than choose for Taylor and break Little Niallers heart. If you don't do it before tomorrow afternoon 2 pm, I will tell the magazines everything about your little Switch. ~ SB

I sigh again. I walk away and walk to my room, which I share with Zayn at the moment.

'Haz, what's wrong?' I hear a famliar Irish accent. Here we go.

'Niall I think I know who to choose' I say. He nods and walks closer.

'I choose Taylor' I say. Nialls face turns into one sad thing.

'I'm sorry Niall, but to much things happened between us. Now the whole world knows that you think I'm a slut and I can't do it. I'm sorry' I say and walk past him, telling Taylor the news.

I lay with Taylor in his bed. I put my stuff in his room. I am laying on his chest. And again, a new article comes up.

Rose Lopez dated Taylor Lautner for 2 years. They did everything together. Now, she's with Harry Styles, the flirt and heartrob of One Direction. Did she moved on to soon ? And what is Raylor's break up reason ? Was it Harry Styles ? Or was it Hazel Lopez ?

I sigh. I show Taylor the article. He looks mad.

'Relax babe' I say. My phone buzzes.

From Unknown Number; Very good Hazel. You and Mr Taylor look great together. For now your secret is safe, but will Rose keep it that way ? ~ SB

Helloo :D Do you like this story ? Well I do :D I love to write it :D For people who wonder, SB means Stalker Boy. Well, See you later, Aligator ! ;)

~ Pascalle <3