Chapter 3

Hazel's pov

I get up from the bed and walk to the closet. I see the dress. I smile, it's beautiful. It's pink with silver. I put it on and it looks so pretty. I put on white high heels. I put my hair up and I apply my make-up. I look in the mirror and sigh. I was gonna go with the boys and Niall. Now Rose is going with them.

'Rose are you ready?' I hear Taylor ask. He then walks in the bathroom and stops with walking when he sees me. I turn around.

'Do I look okay?' I ask.

'Do you look okay ? Babe I've never seen a girl look more gorgeous than you do right now' he says. I smile. He walks to me.

'Take a picture with me' he says. I nod. We stand in front of the huge mirror in our room and we take a pic.

@TaylorLautner; Me and my beautiful girl @RoseLopez <3

I retweet it.

@RoseLopez ; Excited for the PCA's  :) Get ready Miami :D

Then we walk to the car that takes us to Taylor's prive jet.

'I still think it's weird that I don't get hate. I mean have you seen the hate Hazel gets?' I say.

'I know babe, but I think you should be happy. And I wouldn't hate on you either' he says. I lean against him and he puts his arm around me.

'Would they still like me if they see how sexy you look right now?' I ask. He chuckles.

'I think a lot of men would be jealous of me when they see how smoking you look' he says back. I giggle and blush.

'Hey I haven't seen you blush in a while' he says. I look at him.

'Rose?' he asks.

'Yeah?'

'Do you still love me?' he asks.

'Yes I do' I say. Maybe I'm not even lying.

'I mean, you've been so distance till this morning' he says.

'Sorry, I 've just been off and it uhm i don't know. But I do love you Taylor' I say.

'Are you sure? Cause I understand that if you want to break up' I cut him off again, with crashing my lips to his. He pulls me close and the kiss turns more passionate. I feel him smile in the kiss, and I smile to.

'I love you Taylor. Don't doubt it' I say when we pulled away. He nods. We're at the plane and we get in, flying to Miami.

We sit in the car that brings us to the PCA's. We're gonna walk over the red carpet together. I would probably see Rose and the boys. I miss the boys. I miss  Louis' hyper and weirdness. I miss Zayn's vain. I miss Harry's curls and his dimples. And I miss Liam's daddy attitude. And most of all, I miss Nialls blue eyes. But you know what. I have Taylor and I think I already love him. The car stops and I feel nervous. Taylor grabs my hand and we get out of the car. I hear a lot of screams.

TAYLOR, ROSE WE LOVE YOU

TAYLOR ROSE LOOK HERE FOR A PICTURE

TAYLOR ROSE YOU ARE THE CUTEST

Things like that are screamed. I just smile the whole time. We walk over the red carpet, till we're at the end. I see One Direction and Rose.

'Taylor, that's my sister' I say.

'ROSE AND HAZEL LOPEZ, CAN WE HAVE A PHOTO?' I hear a papparazzi yell. Rose looks around and sees me.

'Rose!' she yells. Oh yeah, need to call her Hazel.