Chapter 7

Hazel's pov

I need Harry's headache pills, mine are gone. I bet Louis stole them. I walk out of the bedroom and I see Niall in the bathroom. I remember our talk.

*FLASHBACK TO THAT AFTERNOON*

Niall and I sat on the couch, alone. I'm nervous as hell.

'Why did you did it?' Niall asks me.

'I already told you, I didn't want to hurt you' I say.

'But you did, more than you would have when you just told me you didn't love me anymore. I can't believe you'

 'I'm so sorry Niall. I didnt mean it, I love you and I didn't realise it was gonna be this kind of mess'

'Well I think it's better if we just break up. I wanna stay friends, but you basicly cheated on me and I on you, so I think it's better' he says. My heart flies to thousand pieces and I just nod slowly.

*BACK TO REALITY*

I walk into Harry's room.

'Harry I need your.. What are you doing here Rose?'

'I didn't want to go back to LA. Me and Taylor broke up but we're still friends but I just can't go back' she says.

'Okay let me tell you something'  I see her turn all her attention to me.

'I want you to stay, You're my sister and I love you, but we need something to have a difference between us' I say. She nods with a smile.

'We'll go to the hair thing tomorrow okay?' I nod.

'Good night Rose, Haz' I say. They say it back and I walk to the couch. I sit down. I need to sleep on the couch, till I have my own place. I lay down and close my eyes, feeling tears roll down my cheeks. It's 12 and everybody slept only Harry didn't, with Rose. I feel like being dead. Then the lights flicker on. I get up and I see Zayn.

'What are you doing here?' I ask him.

'Well I heard you sniffing' he says.

'Oh, Sorry'

'Doesn't matter, you wanna talk about it ?'

'Niall and I broke up and now I sleep on the couch till I have my own place'

'Come on, sleep in my bed'

'No, you're not gonna sleep on the couch'

'Then I sleep next to you, I have a big bed'

'Okay sure' I say and I walk with him. We both get in the bed.

'Good night Hazel' Zayn says.

'Good night Zaynie' I say.

I wake up, feeling actually good. I look next to me to see a peacefull Zayn. I smile. I get out of bed but feel someone pulling me back.

'Don't leave' Zayn says soft. I giggle.

'Zayn, I'm hungry' I say.

'Ugh fine' he says and he lets me go. I smile. He's the best. I always was really close to him.

I walk into the kitchen and I see Harry, Rose and Niall. I smile.

'Good morning Hazel' Rose says. Harry says it too. Niall only looks up to me.

'Morning guys' I say back.

'Where did you sleep?' Harry asks.

'Zayn's. He heard me last night, and he offered to switch, and I said that he shouldn't sleep on the couch, cause its awefull so we slept in his bed' I say. I see Niall tense up.