Chapter 24

Rose's POV

This is way too much. SB went too far. See, I can't remember who SB is. Probably he gave me something to forget what happened. I can remember a few things. Just the dark room, being bound oh and being sassy. Usually I'm not sassy... what happened there? I really need to find that out.

We take the private jet to LA cause being in public probably isn't a good idea. I mean just look at us. Niall has red puffy eyes you can really see that he cries much. It really hurts him and I really understand that. Hazel is in the hospital, maybe dies and the unborn baby is dead and nobody even knew about it! Tell me how anyone should handle that? Then there are Harry and me. Harry comforted me and I don't have any tears anymore so I stopped crying.

I'm tight in Harry's arms and try to sleep. I have nightmares that's why I really have problems with sleeping the past days. He helps me to fall asleep with singing into my ear with his voice low. Soon I fall asleep and dream again.

*THE DREAM*

It's dark but I can still see everything. Someone is behind me whispering "I won't let you go. I know what to do to keep you. Then something hits me and I fall again. I see a DVD in front of me. "THE VIDEO" is written on it. I look at someone but I don't recognize who it is. He laughs loud at me laying on the ground with the handcuffs on my wrists and my bound feet. He enjoys that."GO AWAY" I shout.

*END OF THE DREAM*

"Rose? What's wrong?!" I hear Niall and Harry shouting.

"I had this dream again. It really scares me. I'm sorry if I shouted too loud." I say.

"It's okay baby." Harry says putting his arm around me.

"Since when do you call me baby?" I say and a big smile appears on my face .

"Uhhm let me think since you slept in my arms like one?" he answers and starts laughing.

Then it hits me. Niall and Hazel just lost theit baby and it's not sure if she survives.

"Niall sorry we didn't want to remind..." I start but I'm cut off by Niall.

"It's okay I can't cry forever and it doesn't help anyone if I do so don't worry about what you say." he says.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks him.

"Yeah I am. And if I need to talk or to cry on someones shoulder I know that you'll be there for me."

"Okay. how much time of the flight is left?" I ask.

"Not so long anymore. But do you guys wanna know what I'm wondering about the whole flight already?" Niall asks us.

"I wonder why she's in hospital and what happened and why Taylor didn't help her or protect her." Harry says and Niall and I both nod. We're all wondering about the same.

*SKIP TO LA*

"Should we go to the hospital fisrt?" Harry asks.

"Uhm I really want to go to the hospital but what should we do with all our stuff?" Niall answers.

"I can take them home, well where I used to live with Taylor. I'm going to the hospital right after it." I say and Harry and Niall nod. I kiss Harry on his lips and he puts his hand on my cheek.

"I love you." he says with a smile after the kiss and I say "I love you too curly"

Then I take a cab to the house.

I still have my keys so I don't need to use the doorbell. I haven't been here for a while now. I walk into a guest room with the bags and suit cases and put them on the floor. When I want to go out of the house again, I walk past the kitchen and see the mess in there. I notice a note on the table and read it.