Chapter 27

AN

In this chapter, a new character comes up, because you know, Hazel died. It will be my new character :) x ~ Pascalle

Laura's pov

*1 month later*

I lay on my bed, still not believing that my best friend is dead. Yes, Hazel Lopez was my best friend before she moved to London. 1 week ago was her funeral. I spoke to Rose, her twin, Niall, her (ex) boyfriend and the other friends and some other people. Rose told me the whole story, from the messages to the rest. She also said that Harry, her boyfriend, went messing and that that's when she found Hazel. Niall, Rose, Harry and I cried a lot, while Liam, Louis and Zayn tried to be strong, but failed a bit. Zayn is hot though. 

But every since I heard about Taylor Lautner being my best friend's killer, I want to kill him. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I wanna go to Rose but then my phone starts buzzing. 

From Unknown;  So I heard you're Hazel's best friend. How nice. I also saw and heard you with Rose, even nicer. Now, stay away from them or you follow Hazel. 

~SB

What the hell ? He thinks he can scare me. Funny guy. What he doesn't know is that I'm an undercover agent. I text Rose. 

To Rose; Can I come over ? Need to talk to you xx Laura

From Rose; Sure, I think we all need some cheering

I walk to my car and start driving to their house. 

'Hey come in Laura' Zayn says when he answers the door. I walk in and they all sit on the couch, in silent. Niall's eyes are red. 

'Hey guys' I say. Everybody looks up. Niall tries to smile, but fails.

'How would you feel if SB is dead ?' I ask. All their heads shot up. They look confused.

'We will be happy I guess' Rose says.

'He needs to pay for what he did to my princess' Niall says. I look at him, anger all over him.

'Well, then I can help you' 

'How ? ' Liam asks.

'You will figure it out' And then I walk away, I'm gonna find that little bitch.

Niall's pov

I just keep staring at where Laura was. That asshole needs to die. I want him to die. I have never hated anyone so much as I hate him.

Nobody knows how hard this is for me. I promised Hazel to be strong, but I can't. I just can't. Wait, will she be disappointed in me ? I just close my eyes and feel myself drift off.

'Nialler ?' I hear a familiar voice. I open my eyes, and there she is, my beautiful girlfriend. 

'Hazel ?' She nods.

'How ?'

'I'm an angel now. Niall you need to listen to me. Laura was my best friend when I lived in Manchester before I came to London. Remember the day we met and I was so sad and you asked what was wrong ? She was the reason I moved. She is an undercover agent. She can kill Taylor with ease. But that day, I heard she was dead, which she wasn't. But I was so sad. And that's how I fell in love with you, because you cheered me up' I nod, letting everything sink in. 

'Baby, you need to listen to me. Don't think to much about me. You promised me something remember ?' she says and she holds up her finger, and I see my promise ring.

'I'll always wear it, and I'll see you in your dreams, everyday. But Niall, you can't keep crying about me. I know you're upset, but you promised me you'll stay strong, for everyone, and take care of my little sis' I nod.

'I promise babe. I miss you like crazy and I love you with my whole heart. You'll always be in my heart' I say. She smiles.

'I love you to Niall. I wish I could've said goodbye to you though'

'You can now' I say, feeling stronger.

'When you see the sun shining through your window when it's raining, know that it's me. If you feel someone close to you, but there isn't, then that's me. I'll always be here' I nod.

'Good bye my Nialler'

'Good bye Princess'

 I wake up, smiling. I need to be strong for Hazel. I just need to. I look around and see everyone awake, watching tv. 

'Guys' they all turn to look at me. I smile at them.

'Hey you're smiling !' Louis says. I nod.

'I saw Hazel in my dream, we talked' I see Rose's eyes becoming teary.

'She said I should keep my promise, to stay strong' Everyone nods.

'She also told me about Laura. I'll text you all what she said before someone hears it' I grab my phone and open a text.

To Rose; Harry; Liam; Louis; Zayn;    Laura is an undercover agent. She knows how to kill people with ease. Hazel told me that she's the reason why she moved to London. She also said we should all be strong, because she will be here with us through everything.

They all read the text and nod.

'Let's stay strong, for Hazel' Liam says. Harry puts an arm around Rose.

'Let's stay strong, to keep our promise' Rose says. We all hug.

Laura's pov

'Ah, there's my little bitch' I say when I finally found Taylor. He looks around and his eyes get's wide.

'Thought you could get away with killing my best friend, Rose's twin, Niall's girlfriend, and Liam, Zayn and Louis' friend right ? Well, you thought wrong'

'And what are you gonna do ? You're a girl. Hazel also thought she could handle me, and look where she's now. Oh right, she's nowhere' he says with a smirk. I feel something next to me, but no one's here. Then I know it's Hazel.

'Hazel is here with me, watching how I'm gonna kill you' I say simple. He laughs.

'And how are you gonna do that ?' he says, showing his knife, she exact same thing as with what he killed Hazel.

'Because, dear asshole, I'm an undercover agent. I have a gun' I say simple as I grab my gun. Taylor's eyes widen.

'You're gonna go to jail for that'

'You thinnk that ? I think not' I say before I pull the triger. I shot his right in this stomach. He drops to the ground, but he's not dead yet.

'You never should've killed Hazel, that was when you did the wrong thing. Now good bye' I say, before shutting him in his heart. His eyes close and he's breathing stops. Then I call the police.

I walk to the door of One Direction's apartment. I knock. Rose opens the door and smiles. I walk inside and I hear talking.

'Wow, this morning you were all depressive, what happened ?' I ask.

'I dreamt about Hazel. We talked and she said I should keep my promise, being strong, for her. So we all are' Niall says. I smile. 

'When, I can make you smile even more'

'How ? '

'Taylor's dead'

AN

Hey guys ! Okay so I kinda cried when Niall dreamt. Poor Hazel. So what do you think about Laura ? And what about Taylor ? He's finally dead, he payed. Oh well, I love this story so much !!

xx ~ Pascalle <3