Chapter 5

Hazel's pov

Taylor told me he had a party tonight and he wants to take me. It's a twilight party. The cast of Twilight will be there. I just wish Hazel would be here. I need her.

'Where are you thinking about ?' Taylor asks me.

'Hazel' I say.

'You can invite them you know' he says.

'It's a bit late for that babe' I say. I walk to our room, Taylor following me.

'Are you excited to meet them all ? I mean I know you wanted to meet them since a year now, but still' he says. I nod. I put on my dress. It's a pink one with black. I put on my heels and then I go with Taylor to the party.

'Robert, this is my lovely girlfriend Rose, Rose, this is Robert' Taylor says. I shake his hand.

'Nice to meet you' I say. He nods and says it back. Then I see Kirsten coming walking.

'Hey you must be Rose, I'm Kirsten nice to meet you' she says.

'Nice to meet you Kirsten' I say back. She smiles and then walks off with Robert.

'This is Ashley, Ash, this is Rose, my girlfriend' Taylor says when we stand in front of Ashley Green.

'Hey nice to meet you Rose' she says.

'Nice to meet you to' I say back.

'Come on, let's get a drink' she says. She pulls me away from Taylor.

'I heard a lot about you' Ashley says. I smile.

'He told me how he felt in love with you and how special you are. He's really in love with you' she says. I smile but it's fake. He isn't in love with this girl, but with the real Rose. How can I be so stupid to think this will work. I miss Niall with every part of me. I sigh and grab a shot.

I have no idea how many shots I had, but I'm drunk.

'Hey beautiful, wanna dance?' I hear a voice,. I turn around and see Taylor. I nod. We walk to the dance floor. I feel the alcohol rush through my body. This is gonna give me a huge hangover tomorrow.

'I've never seen you so drunk before' he says.

'That's because you've only seen me for 2 days now' I say without thinking. Shit what did I say.

'Excuse me?' Taylor says.

'Yeah, You only know me for 2 days' I say. SHIT, what's wrong with me?

'Uhm babe, I know you for 2 years' he says.

'No you know Rose for 2 years, you know me for 2 days' I say. He pulls away from me.

'Then who are you?' he asks.

'I'm Hazel' I say, and again without thinking. His eyes gets wide.

'No you're kidding, you're drunk' he says.

'Oh really, than why do I have a picture of Niall in my wallet?' I ask. I open my purse and give him my wallet. He opens it and his eyes widen.

'And you tell me this now why?' he asks.

'Because I'm drunk and I say things I'm gonna regret' I say.

'And I regret leaving Niall. Look Rose and I switched because we both didn't loved you anymore, what is wrong, because I do love Niall. We honestly thought it would work.

'I see you home Rose' he says and walks away. He doesn't believe me. Shit what have I done. I grab my phone and call Rose.

'Yeah ? You know it's really early here so is something important?' she answers her phone, clearly sounding tired.

'Yeah really important! Listen to me carefully!' I shout.

'Okay, what is it?'

'I just told Taylor everything. About out switch and stuff' I say.

'WHAT?! ' she shouts whispers, not wanting to wake Niall up.

'I am drunk alright. He took me to this party with the Twilight cast. And Ashley Green told me about you and him and I totally got drunk and told him. And I miss Niall so much ! How can we be so stupid to think this would work ?!' I shout.

'Okay calm down. Uhm, let me go to another room' she says. I hear ruffles.

'Okay, I miss Taylor to, but I think I love Niall to' she says. I sigh.

'This sucks. I mean, you just started to love Niall' I say. I nearly cry.

'Okay, I think I love Taylor more' she says.

'What?!' I hear someone shout. shit, Niall.

'Uhm Niall, maybe you should talk to Hazel' I hear Rose say.

'Hello ?' I hear my favourite voice say.

'Hey Nialler' I say.

'What the fuck is going on?' he says.

'I'm Hazel, the girl there is Rose. We kind of switched. Heck, I'm drunk, let me tell you the whole story. When Rose and I met, we talked about out lives. We figured out that we didn't want to hurt you so we switched lives. We thought it would work. But it clearly didn't, as we both miss you and Taylor. I'm so sorry Niall, I didn't want to hurt you, so I thought it would be better to give you someone who loved you more than I did' I say.

'You didn't love me anymore?' he asks, calmly.

'I thought I didn't, hell I made the biggest mistake ever. I love you so much Niall, and I miss you lots' I say.

'Please come home' he says. I'm shocked, I told him this and he wants me to come home.

'I will as soon as I can, need to talk to Taylor first' I say.

'Don't you think Rose needs to do that?' he asks.

'Yeah you're right, I come as soon as possible. I think it would be tomorrow' I say.

'Okay babe, see you then' he says. Then I hear Rose again.

'So we need to switch again ?' she asks.

'I think it would be better' I say. I hear her sigh.

'Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna book a flight and go right now, bye Hazel' she says. I hang up and walk home.

I walk in and see Taylor on the couch.

'Why did Rose did this to me?' he asks when he heard me.

'Because she didn't want to hurt you. Taylor, she thought I would love you more than she did, but she loves you with her whole heart. She comes tomorrow, and I'm going back to England. I'm so sorry' I say. He stands up and hugs me.

'It's alright. Thank you for telling me, and you're a good kisser' he says. I giggle. I grab my bag and put my charger and stuff in it. I book a flight and say goodbye to Taylor. This is hard.

I walk to the familiar streets of London. Past the familiar Starbucks. I walk and walk till I see the familiar building, the boys' apartment. I sigh and walk in. Taking the elevator to the top floor. I open the door, hearing the boys sing. I missed that. I close the door and walk to the living room. They're all with their backs to me, they don't see me. I let my bag drop and their heads shot up to me. Niall's eyes widen.

'Hazel?' he asks. I nod.

'Hey' I say. He stands up and hugs me tight. I cry in his shoulder.

'I'm so sorry Niall. I regret everything. I can't believe that I heard you like that' I say.

'It's okay, I know you did it for me. I just, it feels like cheating, so I think we need to talk, really good about this' he says. Shit, I'm gonna lose him..

Heeyyy :D DRAMA !! I hope you like it :$:$

xoxo Pascalle <3