Chapter 13

Hazel's pov

We sit on the couch. I am in Taylor's arms and Rose in Harry's. I can't believe this Stalker Boy makes us do this.. How can you hurt anyone like that ?

'Maybe we just need to do it to get over it' I say. Everybody looks at me. I feel Taylor tighten his grip on me. But Rose is the only one who nods.

'Yeah, I think we need to'

'But what if you did that ? Than what's next ? Have sex with random people ?' Harry is mad now. Rose calms him down. Than we both get up and go change.

When we are in the nicest lingery we have we put a dress over it. I get another text .

From Unknown; You have sexy body's ;) When you get at the club, say SB send you there then they know enough. Good luck, I'll be watching. Oh and make sure your friends and boyfriends are there to ;) Enjoy ~SB

We both sigh. We walk out of our room and to the boys.

'You need to come with us' Rose says. They all raise their eyebrows.

'SB wants you to' I fill in. They all nod and we get to the club.

We walk in and search for the manager.

'Can I help you ?' he asks us.

'SB send us here' I answer. He nods and makes us follow him, the boys staying there.

'Can you dance?' He asks us. We both nod slowly.

'Good, you can pole dance and strip. Good luck' he says. He shows us the way and we walk on stage. I look at the back of the club and I see a message board. SB wrote a message on it. It said;

Good luck and have fun and make it look real ;) ~SB

We look at each other and nod. I look at the boys and they all smile a bit. Taylor looks angry, so does Harry. We both walk to a pole. Here it goes. We start dancing.

Everybody went crazy. We just put our dress of. We're done with the dancing, now stripping. I don't know how far we need to go. While we're stripping, I see a new message on the board.

Make Out With Someone You Don't Know, Both Of  You ~SB

Damn it. I search Taylor. I lock eyes with him. I mouth 'Behind You' to him. He looks behind him and I see him shake his head. He looks back and nods. I walk to Rose and point to it. Her eyes go wide but she nods. I see Taylor tell Harry to look behind him on the board. I see him getting mad. While we're dancing in our underwear I'm looking for a boy who I can kiss. I see a pretty hot boy. I see on the board NOW writing behind the message. I walk of stage to the boy. I sit down on his lap and start kissing him. He is suprised by it but then puts his arms around me and kisses me hard. I hate this kiss. I hear people wistle, watching us kiss. I feel his tongue slip in my mouth. I decide to pull away. He smirks and I walk away. Rose also kissed someone and we walk back, to put our clothes on. I walk back to the boys. Before we can walk out, I get another text.

From Unknown; You're not done. Tell Rose to kiss Taylor, and you have to kiss Harry, right now. ~SB

I sigh. Why is this so damn hard ? I show Rose the message and her eyes get wide.

From Unknown;  Oh and the kiss has to be 5 minutes. I count ;) ~SB

'Okay, Harry, I need to kiss you for 5 minutes and Rose has to kiss Taylor for 5 minutes' I say. The boys look at each other, then at us and then they nod. Taylor walks to Rose and smashes his lips to hers. Wow, that went easy. He doesn't even care. Harry looks unsure.

'I know it's hard Haz, but It's for the secret' I say. He nods. He pulls me close and I feel his lips on mine. We kiss and it's better than the one with that guy, but not better than Niall's kisses. WAIT, why did I said Niall ? Why didn't I say Taylor ? Oh Yeah, Because SB made me choose Taylor, which I now know was not a good decicion. After 5 minutes, Louis yells 5. We pull away and Rose immediatly goes to Harry hugging him. I just walk to the boys. Louis puts his arm around me. I'm nearly crying, I hear Rose crying though. On my other side comes Niall. He slips his hand in mine and squeezes it. I squeeze back. This is the feeling  I want. I want Niall.

I lay on the couch, not wanting to be with Taylor. He walks in the living room, everyone else is sleeping.

'Why are you here?' he asks.

'I don't want to sleep with you' I say, straight to the point.

'Why not ? Did I do something wrong ?'

'You just kissed Rose like you wanted to ! You just didn't care. You still love her. You don't love me, you love her. You think you love me, because I was her. SB made me choose you ! I didn't want to ! I love Niall !' I yell.

'You do ?' I hear an Irish voice. I look around and I see Niall, a bit sleepy. I nod.

'Yeah I do Niall' I say.

'You're right you know, have fun with Niall' I hear Taylor say. He smiles to me and walks away. When I turn back, Niall is next to me.

'I love you to' he says. He leans in and kisses me. I let him deepen the kiss. His tongue slips in my mouth and he pulls me closer. He lifts me up and I put my legs around his waist. He takes me to his room, slamming the door shut. He lays me down and lays on top of me. Without thinking, I pull his shirt over his head. I throw it on the floor and kiss him. I put my hands in his hair, which makes him moan. I smile. He pulls my shirt over my head as well.

'You sure ?' He asks when I unbotton his pants. I nod. And then the most heated and awesome night started.

I wake up by my phone buzzing. I groan. I open the text.

From Unknown; How was your night ? I can see it was good. Now I have a little video which can go in the world. You choose, the video of you and Niall having sex, or your switch secret on the internet ? You have an hour to decide ;) ~SB

I look with wide eyes at me phone.

'Babe, what's wrong ?' I hear my favourite voice ask. I don't say anything, I just show him the text. He pulls me close and I cry in his chest. Now I need to discuss this with the rest.

Helloo :D I love this story so much ! I hope you like it as much as we do ;)

~Pascalle <3