Chapter 6

Rose's POV

I should go back to LA. But I can't... I just can't... I t hurts too much that I did this to Taylor. I feel so bad about that. I can't even describe how I feel. Let me try it. I feel like a whore to be honest. I mean I actually have a boyfriend and then Hazel and I switched so I actually cheated on him... I seriously don't know what I should think. I don't feel like I'm worth to be his girlfriend anymore. And I think I don't want that anymore. Last night on the phone I said that because I can't tell Hazel that I don't want to go back to LA anymore. So I'm still in London. Everyone here thinks I'm already back to America. But I'm not.

It's already late it must be around 9pm because it's already dark. I sit in a park on a bench. My bag with my stuff is next to me. I put my feet on the bench too and hug my legs to keep them at least a bit warm. I called Taylor some time ago and I'm still crying. We talked about everything and both think it would be better to be just friends now. I can live with being friends. It's just that so many people will hate me... just when I think about that I cry again. I can't stop. My mascara must already be on my whole face.

"Hazel is that you? Why are you crying? What did you and Niall talk about?" I hear a familiar voice saying.

"No, I'm not Hazel." I answer.

He comes closer and sits down next to me. "When you aren't Hazel then you're Rose... Why are you still here?"

"i can't go back it hurts too much. I feel so bad about the switch." Loads of tears stream down my face again.

"Come here Rose. I'm here for you." He says and puts his arms around me. I'm crying into his chest now.

"You know your shirt will be full of my mascara."

"I don't care. I can wash it." I smile a bit.

"Why are you so nice to me? I thought you all hate me now."

"How could we ever hate you? You're amazing!"

"You think I'm just like Hazel but I'm not."

"I know you're not llike her. You look like each other but when you look at your clothing style or personality, you two aren't that similar."

"You just know me for a few days."

"I read your tweets, I saw you on TV, I talked to you, I think I know how you are."

"You saw me on TV?"

"Yeah a few times already. Don't worry they only said nice things. It's not possible to say any bad things about you."

"Aww that's nice."

"Hey hey hey you stopped crying." he says a bit proud of himself.

"Yeah thank you for that." I say and laugh a bit.

"Well where are you gonna stay now?"

"I have no idea..."

"Then you're coming with me."

"You know that Niall and Hazel are there? That they probably hate me?"

"Don't care about that now. I'm sure they don't hate you and you need to sleep somewhere else than a bench in the park."

"I guess you're right."

"I know" he says cheeky and winks at me. We get up and I take my bag.

I walk with this curly haired boy who has green eyes. He's taller than me, I just noticed that. We walk in the appartment silently without making any noises. The other guys and Hazel are in the living room watching TV. I hurry to get into the bathroom. I put off my make-up. I look acceptable. Sometimes it really annoys me that everyone always thinks I'm Hazel. Maybe I should cut my hair a bit and colour it? I actually know a corlour I pretty like. It's with dark brown, dark red and slightly violet. It depends on the light then how it looks.

I go to Harry's bedroom and he already lays in his bed. I sit down on it and just think. What if the others find out that I'm here? Will they be angry? Or will they still like me? Harry pulls a bit on my arm in order that I lay down to. He's on his phone. Like me now. I'm on Twitter and see a mention on @RoseLopez. Yeah, I have my old account again.

@TaylorLautner; @RoseLopez just wanna say that I hope we keep contact you still mean much to me even though we're not a couple anymore

@RoseLopez; @TaylorLautner you mean much to me too :) glad you're not angry!!

I put my phone away and rest my head on Harry's chest. I'm about to fall asleep when someone storms into the room. "Harry I need your.. oh what are you two doing in here? And why are you still here Rose?" It's Hazel and she looks really surprised.

"It's just that I can't go back to LA. Taylor and I broke up, we're still friends that's a good thing but I really just can't go back. I understand that you don't want me here. I can leave tomorrow if you want." I answer and Hazel sits down on the bed.

"Okay you need to listen to me now. I'll tell you something." she says and I pay all my attention to her.

Heey :) ahh omg I love this fanfiction! Maybe you noticed that already ;) haha leave comments with your opinions please :D

Victoria xx