~twenty~

"FUCKING SHIT! FUCK YOU EUNKYUNG" Y/N yells as the whole dorm wakes up.

"Hey, Y/N, you good? Is it about the things on the news? It's not true though, right?" Jake asks as he walks into the room.

"First of all, I'm so lovely right now. Yes it is about the news and it is true. I don't know how Eunkyung unnie found out though"
Y/N replies as she rolls her eyes.

"WHAT?!" Jay shouts through the walls.

"Oops" Jake mutters.

"Oops indeed. SERIOUSLY, WHAT DO I DO? IM GOING TO GET KILLED" Y/N screams.

"Talk to Bang PD?" Jake suggests.

"Yeah and how is he going to help our personal matters?" Y/N wonders.

"Don't know. Just a suggestion. Maybe try talking to Eunkyung?" Jake replies.

"OH FUCK. I think I might know how Eunkyung knows. Just a few days ago, I lent her my phone cause her phone was apparently dead and she was using it for quite a while and when I went to get it from her, she was acting really strange and had screwdrivers around her. Maybe she did something to my phone" Y/N says as reality hits her like a tonne of bricks.

"She might of bugged your phone. Give me your phone. You won't use this" Jungwon mumbles as he takes Y/N's phone and throws it on the ground, everyone watches it shatter to pieces.

"Was that really necessary? You know you could have unscrewed it, taken the bug out and then put it back together instead of thanking it on the ground. But thank you" Y/N says.

"Don't worry. I'll buy another one for you" Niki whispers into Y/N's ear, his husky morning voice making the butterflies start fluttering in her stomach again.

"Ewww" Sunoo says as he pulls a disgusted face and does a finger heart to the couple.

Since it was their day off, the 7 friends excluding Heeseung as he was still in bed (he eventually got up after Jungwon went to wake him up multiple times), all sat down at the dining table and discussed ways to get back Eunkyung or at least let t...

Since it was their day off, the 7 friends excluding Heeseung as he was still in bed (he eventually got up after Jungwon went to wake him up multiple times), all sat down at the dining table and discussed ways to get back Eunkyung or at least let the tension in the news calm down. Different plans are suggested and in the end, only one was eligible.  The plan was too make Sunghoon fake falling in love Eunkyung and whilst they were busy doing fake couple stuff, Niki and Y/N would announce their relationship. By the end of the plan, people would know about Niki and Y/N dating and know that Eunkyung was a massive blackmailer and it might lead to her being kicked out of Arcane or perhaps the company in general. It's a great plan but no one knew if it was going to work or not. But how would Sunghoon and Eunkyung fake date? Simple, they would do the same as what Y/N and Sunghoon did earlier in the year.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon, this is mainly my fault" Y/N mutters.

"It's not. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. I tried to force you to like me but the pressure made you turn on me. And plus, I was the one who dated Eunkyung in the first place" Sunghoon replies as he gives Y/N a hug to make her feel better about the situation.