~nineteen~

For the next few months, Arcane worked tirelessly everyday for the release of their new album, Psycho. Y/N spent every minute when she wasn't practicing with the guys. They would welcome her with open arms. As their friendship grew, Niki and Y/N fell more in love with each other (if that's possible) but multiple k-pop news sites also started posting rumours of Niki and Y/N dating.

 As their friendship grew, Niki and Y/N fell more in love with each other (if that's possible) but multiple k-pop news sites also started posting rumours of Niki and Y/N dating

Until one day Bang PD called both Niki and Y/N into his office.
"Fuck" Y/N curses under her breath as Niki opens the door for her into Bang PD's office.

"Just relax" Niki whispers as he comforts her as they sit down.

"So, it has been brought to my attention that you two are very close. May I ask why?" Bang PD asks.

"Just tell him" Niki mumbles to Y/N as she nods her head.

"So Niki and I are close because we are dating. I assure you we started dating before we became trainees and debuted. If you allow us to continue, we will definitely keep working hard in our groups" Y/N replies.

"I have thought about that. My answer for you is that you are allowed but make sure Dispatch doesn't catch you" Bang PD says.

"Thank you PD-Nim" Niki and Y/N respond in unison as they walk out of his office.

"Thank fucking God. I was so scared he was going to fire us or some shit" Y/N mutters as she sighs a sigh of relief.

"Have you ever not swore for like 10 minutes?" Niki asks.

"Swearing is part of my daily routine" Y/N replied as she flicks her hair.

"Well, now we don't need to act like friends in the company. One less place to worry about but we still need to avoid Dispatch. Have you seen those articles I sent you?" Niki says.

"I have a nice idea. How about we don't hang out and seperate ourselves from each other until the rumours die down?" Y/N replies.

"I have separation anxiety, so no. As smart as your idea sounds, I wouldn't be able to live life without you even for the shortest of times" Niki whispers giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine. Wait hold on, Eunkyung unnie is calling me" Y/N says as her phone rings.

"Put it on speaker" Niki whispers as Y/N picks up.

"Hello Unnie. Are you ok?" Y/N asks.

"You and Niki are close, right?" Eunkyung whispers into the phone making her voice sound extremely muffled but still understandable.

"I'm close with all the Enhypen members" Y/N replies.

"Let's make a deal. You help me get back with Sunghoon oppa and I won't tell Dispatch about you and Niki being a thing" Eunkyung suggests.

"GET BACK WITH SUNGHOON?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Y/N yells.

"We dated, you didn't know?" Eunkyung mutters. "Some friends you have"

"No I did not fucking know you and Sunghoon dated. And to your deal, I might need some time" Y/N replies.

"Fine you have 5 minutes" Eunkyung says as she hangs up.

"What do I fucking do? Sunghoon or her must have done something to end the relationship. This is all my fault" Y/N groans as she wacks herself multiple times.

"I think it's time I told you. When Eunkyung noona and Sunghoon hyung were dating, she cheated on him so that's why we told you not to trust her. Also, take the deal, best you can get" Niki responds. "And, stop hitting yourself"

"Oh, I'll call Eunkyung unnie then" Y/N says as she dials Eunkyung.

"So. What's your answer?" Eunkyung whispers.

"I'll take it" Y/N replies.

"Good, now go hang out with your precious friends" Eunkyung taunts.

"Oh fuck off" Y/N hisses as she hangs up.

~~At Enhypen's Dorm~~

"Sunghoon, I may have dealt with the devil. I'm sorry" Y/N says on the verge of tears.

Seeing Y/N in tears, Niki has no choice but to tell Sunghoon. He explains everything to the whole friend group and apologises multiple times, everyone understands where they are coming from.

"Thanks guys for telling me. I will probably just reject her" Sunghoon says as he gives Y/N a hug.

For the rest of the night, the 8 friends all have fun with each other, goof around and enjoy being with each other. Little did they know, Eunkyung had put a bug in Y/N's phone and could hear everything that they are talking about. She was seething with anger and resentment for Y/N and planned to make her life a living hell. Of course no one knew so they just continued on their daily night tasks.

"Oh bummer. It seems like the couch is too dirty for you to sleep on. You need to sleep with Niki then" Jake exclaims as he wipes off non existent crumbs from the couch and face palms.

"Fine by me" Niki says as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Ok then" Y/N replies as she changes into her pyjamas and places her phone on Niki's bedside table.

Once the dorm was all quiet, either because the guys were gaming or they were sleeping. Lucky for Niki and Y/N, they had their own room.

"Hey remember last time we did this? It was when we were at the school trip and you were fake dating Sunghoon hyung" Niki whispers.

"And we had you know what. That was one my favourite nights ever not to mention most fun. Ever since my brother left, it's not the same, thank you for letting me live a little" Y/N mumbles but her words are still audible. (Oh no, what will Eunkyung do with that information?)

With those words said, Niki couldn't help but shower Y/N with kisses from top to bottom (quite literally, if you know what I mean).

"Riki, I love you so much" Y/N whispers as they both fall asleep, cuddling each other.

"I will use this information to my advantage. Dispatch and Bang PD would love to hear this" Eunkyung cackles....