~ten~

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Y/N screams. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, NIKI?! JIEUN?!"

"I can explain" Niki begins.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOTH OF YOU. WHAT I SAW IS WHAT I SAW, END OF STORY. I DON'T CARE IF IT LOOKS LIKE WHAT IT IS OR IF IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE WHAT IT IS! Jake, let's go" Y/N yells as she storms out of the dorm with Jake following. Y/N felt hurt and betrayed, looks like her so called best friends only became friends with her to get closer to Niki.

"You good?" Jake asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm like so lovely right now, totally" Y/N responds rolling her eyes.

"Y/N, why don't you come over to my dorm for the night?" Jake suggests giving the girl a big hug.

"But I need to go back and get everything and wash my brains and eyes with bleach" Y/N says near on the brink of tears.

"Hey Jake and Y/N!" someone yells, turns out the rest of Enhypen (Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon) wanted to hang out with Jake.

"Not the right time guys" Jake mutters as he points to Y/N's state, a mess.

"What happened?" Sunghoon asks.

"Not the time Sunghoon" Jake says.

"It's fine, why don't we tell them what happened" Y/N mumbles.

Jake and Y/N then spend around 10 minutes explaining everything that happened. During the 10 minutes, many used tissues, many sniffles, many coughs, many hugs, they finally finished explaining.

"That bitch" Sunghoon curses. He had learnt to live with Niki and Y/N being a thing, supported the two. He still loves Y/N (as a little sister because they used to be best friends) so he is pretty mad at Niki.

"I'm fine, really" Y/N mumbles.

"You're not, come to out dorm for the night, I'll make sure Niki doesn't come" Sunghoon suggests.

Y/N sighs and hesitantly agrees.

"What about my clothes, skin care and everything I need?" Y/N asks, already half way to the guys' dorm.

"We have some clothes, you can use my skin care and we have most of the things you need, shouldn't be too much of a problem" Sunoo replies as Y/N nods.

~~In Enhypen's Dorm~~

"Catch!" Sunghoon exclaims as he throws Y/N a pyjama set.

"Where the fuck did you get female pyjama's from?" Y/N questions.

"And why is it female?" Sunghoon asks.

"CAUSE IT SAYS FEMALE, YOU DUMBASS" Y/N yells as she facepalms, the others laugh at Sunghoon.

"Let's just say, I had it prepared for my sister but she never came, so it's been here for quite some time" Sunghoon sheepishly replies. "Go into the bathroom to change, first corner on your right when you walk down that corridor.

"Thanks" Y/N says as she walks into the bathroom and locks the door to change into the pyjamas.