~five~

The bus ride back to school was tiring. Once again, Niki asked to sit with Y/N, luckily the teacher he asked was a different one and let him without a lecture. Sunghoon was sitting with Sunoo near the back and Sunghoon was livid, he wanted to sit with Y/N.

"Riki, I'm gonna sleep," Y/N whispered as she closed her eyes.

Niki nodded and gently placed her head on his shoulder, Jieun once again was sitting behind them monitoring Niki's every move.

"Babe, what are you doing staring at him?" Jieun's boyfriend, Kim Eunwoo asked.

"Eunwoo, relax, no need to be jealous, my bestie's dating him and I wanted to monitor him closely, in case he does something stupid," Jieun replied whilst Eunwoo nodded.

"Wait- I thought she was dating Sunghoon though?" Eunwoo replied looking puzzled.

"Ermmm, I-I-I meant they are close friends and she has a boyfriend so I have to protect her," Jieun stammered.

Ni-Ki sighed and turned his head to glare at Jieun, she gave him a sheepish smile and mouthed '미안해요, (mianhaeyo; sorry in a polity way)' to not wake Y/N.

---------Many hours later-----------

As the bus rounded the corner, they finally arrived back at school.

"Babe, wake up," Ni-Ki whispered into Y/N's ear making her jerk upwards from her sleeping position.

Y/N and Niki exited the bus and he helped her get her luggage.

"Bro- why is this so heavy," Y/N whined as she tugged on her luggage handle.

"Maybe it's because you bought too much," Sunghoon butted in.

"I'll help," Niki replied as he took her luggage as well his own.

"Fuck off," Y/N coldly said as she turned to Sunghoon. "I honestly don't care if people know that I'm dating Riki, you can go ahead and dump me, I wouldn't give a fuck, in fact. We are over, done and dusted."

Sunghoon opened his mouth to reply but by the time he managed to get a word out, Y/N had already rushed over to Niki.

"STUDENTS! YOU ARE DISMISSED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT TERM FOR YOUR LAST TERM! GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!" the teacher yelled as students hurriedly rushed to their parents or walked home.

As expected, Y/N's parents didn't show up. They didn't care for her and she didn't care for them, it was as simple as that.

"Y/N, want my parents to drop you off?" Niki asked Y/N as his parents greeted her.

"Ermmm, sure I guess?" Y/N muttered as she thanked Mr and Mrs Nishimura.

-----Y/N's House-----

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Nishimura, I hope you don't live too far," Y/N thanked as she bowed. "If you want, you could stay for the night." Y/N suggested.

Niki's parents both nodded as Niki agreed. Both of Niki's parents sat down on the couch and started talking to each other about their day.

"Who are you?" a young boy asked Niki.

"Oh, Yejun! I missed you! This is Niki, Niki, this is my younger brother, Yejun," Y/N introduced the two as she gave the young boy a hug.

"Hi! I'm Nishimura Riki, but you can call me Niki," Niki replied as he crouched to Yejun's height.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Niki hyung," Yejun greeted him.

"That makes me sound old," Niki whined and pouted.

"You are old," laughed Y/N as she teased him, Niki gave her a death glare as she continued on laughing.