~three~

*Kissing and Sexual Stuff happening later in this chapter*

"STUDENTS, TONIGHT WE WILL BE GOING ON A NIGHT HIKE, SO PLEASE BE IN THE CAFETERIA BY 6 PM SO WE CAN FINISH DINNER BY 7 PM AND THEN GO FOR OUR WALK!" the teacher yelled.

The cafeteria was buzzing by the time Y/N and Ni-Ki reached it. People noticed how close Y/N was with Ni-Ki and started murmuring things like, 'isn't she with Sunghoon?', and 'she's nothing but a cheater'. Y/N chose to ignore the rumours and sat down with Ni-Ki. The table had a lot of spots left so Ni-Ki called his friends over, Jungwon, Sunoo, Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon, of course. 

"You look good in black, it suits you," Sunghoon complimented Jungwon.

Y/N scoffed, she had never seen Sunghoon be nice to anyone ever since their fall out, let alone compliment someone.

"What?" Sunghoon asked with daggers in his eyes.

"Nothing- It's just that I've never heard you compliment someone, you seem like one to constantly brag about yourself," Y/N replied trying not to burst out laughing.

"Haha, very funny, Choi Y/N," Sunghoon replied as he rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't trying to be funny, dumbass," Y/N muttered.

"Guys, can we like calm down, I don't want you two to be constantly bickering, let's just try and enjoy ourselves," Ni-Ki butted in.

The others agreed. After multiple sighs and groans coming from both Sunghoon and Y/N, they both finally agreed to act sensible to each other. 

"Y/N, we need to talk about this," Sunghoon whispered.

"BRO- you know what, fine, you got 5 minutes and that's it," Y/N snapped.

"So with us, you need to act like my girlfriend, I don't care if you hate me or not, you just got to act like a girlfriend," Sunghoon demanded.

Y/N nodded and she knew it wasn't going to be easy.

"No acting when we're in the dorm though, because I have my heart set on Ni-Ki," Y/N sternly agreed.

"Fine," Sunghoon replied, gosh this girl, he thought.

Sunghoon has always had a crush on Y/N but he never told her and considering he broke multiple promises causing Y/N to end their friendship, he never had the chance to tell her and blackmailing her was the best thing to do. They both walked out like nothing happened and sat back down at the table. Ni-Ki placed his hand on top of Y/N's making her blush.

"EVERYONE, GET YOUR THINGS AND MEET BACK HERE AT 7 PM, WE HAVE THE NIGHT WALK!" the teacher yelled. 

Everyone scuttled back to their dorms to pack their bags.

"Baby, what did Sunghoon and you talk about?" asked a curious Ni-Ki.

Y/N didn't want to keep anything from him so she told him how she needed to act as his girlfriend. 

"You won't fall for him, right?" Ni-Ki asked.

"Not, I love you, Ni-Ki, and only you," Y/N replied making Ni-Ki sigh with relief.

After they packed their bags, they still had a few minutes to go so Ni-Ki decided to call Sunghoon and ask him where he was since Sunghoon wasn't in the dorm. 

(On the call, Ni-Ki & Sunghoon) 

Ni-Ki: Sunghoon, where are you?

Sunghoon: In Jungwon's dorm, why?

Ni-Ki: Do you realise we have a night walk and you're going to freeze to death if you wear a t-shirt?

Sunghoon: I know, I just wanted to talk to the boys first