~nine~

Sunday
"The scores are.. drumroll please..." the instructor begins as she looks at the judges.

"10"

"10"

"10"

"10"

"That looks like full marks! Good Job! Can we have a round of applause for Nishimura Riki and Choi Y/N? Thank you, please take a seat as others perform" the instructor says.

"Nice job, Y/N!" Jieun says as Y/N sits down next to her. "And you, I really couldn't care" Jieun says as Niki is forced to sit next to Y/N due to the fact there are no more seats left.

"Can we talk today?" Niki asks Y/N.

"I don't know" Y/N replies.

The competition continues and continues. Until finally, it was the last pair, Nam Phoenix and Park Sunghoon. They were performing Eternally by TxT. Everything was smooth sailing until their scores were released, full marks.

"Fuck" Y/N curses under her breath as Niki puts his hand on Y/N's leg to stop it from shaking.

"Calm down, I assure you we did a good job" Niki calmly says as he awkwardly pats Y/N's back

Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach and they just wouldn't stop no matter how many times Y/N tried. His voice is husky and his hand is ever so warm. ((If you were there, you would have seen sparks flying around them))

So students we have come down to a conclusion. The winners of this competition will be Nishimura Riki and Choi Y/N and Nam Phoenix and Park Sunghoon" the instructor says but everyone starts booing and jeering, they only wanted one winner. "Dismissed"

All students either start congratulating Phoenix and Sunghoon or Niki and Y/N.

"Good job babe" Phoenix says as she approaches Y/N. "You did so well, and you, well you did mid" Phoenix says as she turns to Niki. "Finally the task is over"

"Y/N, this isn't a question anymore, we need to talk" Niki says pulling Y/N wrist.

"What did you want to talk about?" Y/N huffs. "I don't have all day"

"I still love you" Niki mutters.

"Ok, great. Goodbye" Y/N replies feeling a little guilty for saying what she said, in truth, she didn't know if she still liked him or not, but the sparks were definitely still there.

Feeling downcast, Niki walks off and meets with the rest of Enhypen. Y/N also walks the opposite direction to Jieun and Phoenix.

"Are you okay?" Jieun asks seeing Y/N's frown.

"Just Niki, I'm fine" Y/N replies in a monotone voice.

"That bitch" Phoenix curses.

"Anything interesting?" Jieun asks.

"You know Sunghoon, right?" Phoenix asks looking a little suspicious.

"That idiot, yes?" Jieun replies.

"I think I like him, I know you may be thinking, what the fuck Phoenix, but like, he's really nice and everything" Phoenix says making Jieun fake gag.

"Eww, not him out of everyone" Jieun responds. "Let's just go"

~~Back at the Dormitory~~
"Now that we are back the dorm, let me ask. Do you like Sunghoon or Niki?" Phoenix asks as her smile turns into a smirk.

"I don't know, I'm too tired to think about it" Y/N says as she plops onto the couch.

Phoenix and Jieun share a look before going into their rooms. They were definitely acting suspicious. Nabi walks into the living room to see Y/N sitting upside down on the couch and scrolling on her phone.