서른

Jungkook madly ran out of the University, he wanted to reach as soon as possible. "Please be safe hyungie, don't leave me d-don't break y-your promise... Please" he muttered lowly to himself.

Jungkook didn't mind the route, the people or any thing, he just wanted to see his hyungie as soon as possible.

He reached at hospital only in 5 minutes because the hospital wasn't that far away from University. All Jungkook did was run for his life.

He stopped at receptionist,

"K-kim Taehyung, a-ac-accident ca--"
Jungkook ran out of breath. Receptionist panicked.

"Sir first calm down.."

"It's not the time f-for calming down, tell me where is Kim Taehyung?!"
Jungkook shouted at the receptionist

People started to gather.

"Kim Taehyung? Sorry sir there's no patient admitted named Ki--"
She was interrupted.

"Kookie!"
Kai came running towards Jungkook.

"Kai... H-hyungie...?"
Jungkook asked helplessly.

"Shh... Come with me"
He took Jungkook with him. 

"Where's TaeTae? I wanna see him please"
Jungkook sadly stated, eyes filled with tears, hair disheveled. He looked broken mess.

"See over there"
Kai pointed at a certain direction.

Then, Jungkook saw his love of life laying on the hospital bed looking pale. His heart dropped in his stomach.

"Why anyone isn't treating him? W-why he is l-laying p-plainly?"
Kai hung his head low without speaking anything.

Jungkook stared at Kai for a while hoping to get any answer from him. He grabbed his collar making him face towards himself.

"Tell me Damn it!!! Why aren't anyone treating him?!"
Jungkook shouted. Eyes red and puffy. Kai gulped.

"K-kookie first c-calm down I'll ex--"
Jungkook cut him off.

"The hell! It's NOT THE TIME TO CALM DOWN!!! Please tell me what ha-happened to hyungie?"
Jungkook cried helplessly.

Tears streamed down Kai's eyes, this made Jungkook even more confuse. He stared at him with vulnerability filled in his eyes.

"Why are you crying? W-what happened? Please t-tell m-- JUST FREAKING STOP CRYING JUST TELL M--"
Kai cut him off shouting.

"He is no more!"
Kai shouted.

This mere words made Jungkook froze. "No m-more..?" If only the hospital that silent, Kai wouldn't even have heard it.

"Kai don't joke around! How could you say like this huh!!?"
He pushed Kai harshly, Kai stumbled but held himself upright.

Kai wiped his tears harshly and said,
"I ain't joking Jungkook, I'm saying the truth he i-is no more, the accident was so big that h--he was unable to be saved."

Jungkook fall on his knees, it was unable to digest the thing that the person he loved selfishly is no more. That has to be joke, right?

Was he too late to come?

But his hyungie promised him that he'll never leave him.

Jungkook stood up abruptly ready to go inside the ward where Taehyung was laying lifeless, but Kai stopped him.

"Don't go k-kookie, doctors restricted--"
Jungkook looked at Kai for a moment.

Kai's heart dropped seeing Jungkook's condition, eyes puffy, his stars in his eyes disappearing as if they held no life.