열여섯

Everything was going smoothly. Taehyung and Jungkook were hanging out more often.

Taehyung observed each and every move of Jungkook, he never failed to make Taehyung happy. Taehyung was very happy to be with his Koo.

Time skip

At University

Taehyung was telling some important points to Jungkook regarding their subject. Their exams were near, most important Jungkook is less interested in studies so Tae has to take care of his marks.

A boy approached them out of blue
"Um... Hi guys?"

Jungkook didn't glance at the said boy because he was fully focused on his love, but Taehyung himself smiled at the guy.

"Hey Yugyeom"
Taehyung waved at him.

Nonetheless Jungkook has to look over the boy. Jungkook rolled his eyes on the bubbly nature of his hyungie. No wonder he's a social butterfly.

"Actually today is my birthday and I'm throwing a party, so you both are invited, please do come"
Taehyung stood up and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday bro!"
Jungkook clenched his fist.

They broke the hug and were looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook was confused, but Taehyung shook him slightly indicating. Jungkook got it and said,

"H-happy birthday"
He fake smiled.

"Thank you, so you are up for the party right?"
Jungkook was going to make any reason to reject but Taehyung said,

"Of course, we'll come"
Taehyung smiled and Yugyeom left the place.

Jungkook gave him a questionable look. Taehyung asked,

"What?"
Jungkook gritted his teeth and said,

"Why you said yes? I don't want to go"
Taehyung squished his cheeks.

"Oh come on koo... He is our friend why should we not go, hm?"
Taehyung said.

"Bu--"
Taehyung cut him off saying,

"No buts we'll go to the party okay?"
Taehyung gave him puppy eyes, so he nodded his head.

If he's with Taehyung, nothing would go wrong.. Jungkook thought to himself as they continued with the study.

Time skip

Taehyung got ready looking handsome as always. He sat in the living room patiently waiting for Jungkook.

Soon Jungkook came downstairs and as soon as Taehyung's eyes fell upon him, his heart started pounding out of his chest

He was looking ethereal, pretty and just everything that couldn't be described in words.