열둘

It was morning when Taekook walked towards the university. Just the moment they entered, Taehyung's eyes spotted a particular figure, who seemed to be waiting for them already.

Jungkook gulped noticing those hopeful eyes.

There stood Yuri, she parted her lips to speak until Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand before dragging him past her.

Yuri frowned. Her eyes saddened.

"Yuri.. hi?"
Kai muttered with a faint smile, watching the scene already.

Yuri glanced at Kai and just waved at him proceeding towards the class.

When they entered in the class Yuri noticed taekook were sitting together.

She again tried to talk with Taehyung,
"Tae?"
Jungkook got nervous when he noticed the change in expression of Taehyung.

"Why can't you understand that I don't wanna talk with you"
He lowly said to Yuri.

"Tae you are misunderstanding the whole situation... At least listen to me on--"
Taehyung cut her off

"Don't create any scene here Yuri. Go away!"
He spat rudely.

Yuri didn't argue further and nodded.

She glanced to other places but there was no vacant seat, she noticed Kai was sitting alone. She went and sat beside him.

Kai just widen his eyes and said,
"Y-you are going to sit beside me?"

"Yes but do you have any p-problem? If it is then I'll sit somew--"
"No I was just asking, I thought you might be uncomfortable around me"

Kai hung his head low.

"Why?"
She confusedly asked.

"Because I confessed to you my feelings"
Yuri Chuckled.

"No I'm not uncomfortable around you Kai, infact I'm glad that you are by my side."
Yuri said.

"When I was needed the support of my boyfriend he just simply misunderstood, while you were with me, you stood for me and believed me."

Kai didn't understand what should he reply, 'Why are you so nice Yuri? The cause of your misery is me and here you are appreciating my belief'

"You'll be there with me right?"
She asked her eyes were showing how vulnerable she is right now.

Kai stared in her eyes and grabbed her hand ever so softly and said,

"I'll be always by your side I'll never leave you alone"
She smiled.

Taekook were just watching the scene, Jungkook was happy while Taehyung was fuming in anger, looking at their linked hands.

He stood up angrily and left from there.

Jungkook was upset, 'After everything I planned, even after showcasing how bad of a girl she is he is still jealous'

He felt bad, but he was used to it, used to digging those feelings inside his heart. Nonetheless, he followed Taehyung.

Yuri watched Taehyung with teary eyes. Kai placed his hand on her and said,

"Don't worry, everything will be fine"
She nodded and later on professor entered in class.

Meanwhile with Taekook.

"Hyungie... Where are you going? Wait hyungie..."
Jungkook ran as fastly as he can to stop Taehyung.

Taehyung went to nearby park and sat on the bench. He wasn't showing any emotions but his eyes were leaking with tears, streaming down his cheeks.

No matter what he can't forget the days he spent with Yuri and now when he is seeing her with someone else he can't digest the fact.