열여덟

Yuri clenched her jaw. Taehyung stayed unfazed, he just watched her slapping Jungkook, the person, Taehyung never let other lay even a finger on, just watched him slapping.

"What?! Why are you glaring at me? Huh?!"
Kai got angry when she slapped him. Jungkook shook in fear and his breathing gone uneven, trying to hide himself.

"Hey... Shh... Calm down, breath"
Kai spoke softly to Jungkook, but Jungkook was nowhere to calm.
Kai side hugged Jungkook but Yuri pulled him harshly.

"Who gave you the right to interfere in my love life? I couldn't believe you went this far... YOU CHARACTERLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!"
She yelled loudly.

"YURI MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!"
Kai interrupted glaring at her, his insides infuriating. It was happening because of him, wasn't it?

Jungkook's lips were quivering. His mind getting fuzzy, he just wanted it all to be a dream.

"WHY? I will not mind anything today"
She glared at Jungkook, who cowered away.

"I-I am so--"

"Don't be so kind suddenly, I've warned you so many times! That stay away from my Taehyung, but no"

"You destroyed my life, I-I thought I am at fault, but no a cheap person like you did such kind of disgusting things. I never knew you could fall this low"
She continued, her voice breaking slightly

"And Kai? Why you betrayed me kai?
Her eyes got teary.

"But you are a outsider, but this whore he was so close to me right Jungkook?"

Kai clenched his fist. He glared at Taehyung who just went on hearing it.

Kai was going to say something but he got no chance when she abruptly left from there.

Taehyung saw it and followed her instantly, calling.

"Yuri wait!!"
Yuri halted on her spot when she heard him calling her.

"B-baby I--"
She cut him off.

"Don't baby me Taehyung, when everything came infront of you, you are calling me baby, but when I needed you the most, you just pushed me away! You believed his every lie--"

"I know, I know but what can I do Yuri, I was blinded in fake innocence of him and I know that a sorry is not enough..."
Taehyung spoke desperately.

"I n-need some time Taehyung"
Taehyung nodded happily and tried to hug her but she backed away saying.

"I am not comfortable around you"
Taehyung's smile dropped because this was the same word he said when Yuri was trying to clear the misunderstanding.

With that she left from there, crying herself.

"I don't deserve this, why koo why?"
Taehyung cried hard and he too left to their apartment.

'I'll never ever forgive you...'
He thought to himself before crushing those decorations at the entrance.

Meanwhile with Kaikook.

Kai got worried when Jungkook was sobbing, hiccuping from all the crying he was doing.

Suddenly Jungkook's breath got uneven and he was trying to breath harder, he started punching his chest. Kai panicked and made him sit on the chair.

"Jungkook, Jungkook! Calm down... Try to breath"
Kai said but Jungkook was nowhere to be normal, his breath would hitch at times, his eyes filled with unshed tears.

His eyes went droopy.

"H-hey Jungkook you a-are scaring me.."
Kai was close to break down, looking at Jungkook. He didn't know what to do.