일곱

Taehyung was desperate to go towards his bunny, but he did not have the courage to face him.

'What have I done?' he pulled his hairs in frustration.

Sleep was long gone.

As soon as Jungkook came downstairs he sat on the couch tears flowing non stop.

He completed his assignment in class so that he can spend his time with Taehyung, but unfortunately his Taehyung don't need his presence.

He sat on the couch and cried his heart out and because of exhaustion he slept on couch unknowingly.

At 1am

Taehyung can't sleep without his bunny so he came to check on him and thought of apologising.

When he came downstairs he saw Jungkook was sleeping on the couch, there were no books spread around as per his habit that confused Taehyung 'but he said that he has to complete the assignment' he thought and goes near him.

He stared at his koo and saw his teared stain cheeks. "I'm really sorry kook-ah, I didn't mean to yell at you, it's just I was already angry because of someone and I just.." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

He didn't wake him up and just carried him towards there shared room.

'Koo you are heavy' he thought and chuckled. Muscle bunny isn't a joke. He carried slowly.

They reached in their bedroom, Taehyung placed him gently and caressed his cheeks, 'I'll make it upto you'. He too sat on bed and hugged him and kissed his forehead going off to his dreamland, finally. Thanks to Jungkook..

Next morning

Jungkook was still asleep. As usual Taehyung woke up first and he started to wake Jungkook.

"Koo get up its morning"
Taehyung lightly shook him.

"Rise and shine my kookoo, wakey wakey..."
Jungkook stirred awake, Taehyung smiled lightly.

"Good boy"
Saying so Taehyung went towards cupboard to pulled Jungkook's favourite clothes.

Jungkook was confused... he was on couch last night how he reached here then he remembered everything and understood that Tae bring him here.

He stared at Taehyung and spoke up,
"No need to find my clothes Taehyung I'll take it by myself"

Taehyung's eyes saddened.

"I'm sorry koo... I was not in my right state of mind and I ju--"

"It's its f-fine hyung don't say s-sorry I know I'm annoying and interfering in your life"

Jungkook said and got up hurriedly and didn't wait for Taehyung's reply and ran in washroom taking his clothes.

Taehyung sighed sadly 'I have to apologise properly... He is so hurt than I thought' he thought

Time skip

Taehyung prepared breakfast, this is the first time that he is preparing breakfast.

Never I repeat never in his life he tried cooking, whenever he tried it he destroyed the whole kitchen. Jungkook scolded him for that and from then onwards he never tried.

Staying with Jungkook helped him a lot of learning edible cooking.

Jungkook came downstairs and the scene infront of him made him shocked. Because he was seeing the Kim Taehyung in the kitchen.

'Oh no my kitchen!' he feared but didn't showed. By seeing the kitchen it was neat and tidy, he was impressed.

Taehyung observed Jungkook's reaction but none was seen.