열넷

It's been three days, Jungkook is showering his love to his hyungie. Taehyung was happiest these days, he is loving the way Jungkook cares for him and only him.

Talking about Yuri, her physical health was stable. But she lost her smile, Kai tried very hard to make her happy but she would always give him a forced smile in reply, which didn't go unnoticed by him.

'I have to tell this to Jungkook' he called Jungkook.

After a ring Jungkook picked up,
"Yes Kai"

"Meet me tomorrow in the sunshine cafe at 5pm"

"Why so serious? Any problem?"

"Yes it's about the work"

"Don't tell me you spilt the truth"

"No! You are up for the meet aren't you?"

"Fine, I will come"
Jungkook sighed

With that Kai hung up the call.

Jungkook found it suspicious 'This Kai is getting on my nerves now. Everything is going good what he wants to talk about'

Jungkook was in his thoughts when Taehyung called him,

"Koo... Come fast I can't sleep without you"
This mere words made his worries flew away in the thin air, as red hue formed on his cheeks. Dropping his stress, he hurriedly ran upstairs.

If you are thinking that Taehyung too confessed so, I'm sorry to say but he didn't confessed yet. It's just he is not accepting his feeling towards Jungkook.

At Yuri's house,

'Its been days since Tae didn't called, messaged or talked with me.'

'His anger must have gone by now, I'll try to call him' she thought and make a call to him.

Taekook were cuddling, suddenly Taehyung's mobile rang. Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance, before pulling out from the hug, checking the mobile, he saw Yuri's name on mobile screen. He didn't receive and placed it on night stand.

It started to ring again, Taehyung didn't bother to see who's call it is and continue to cuddle his bunny.

Jungkook saw it and asked confusedly,
"Why aren't you receiving the call? Whose call is it?"

"Not important koo... Let's sleep"
Saying so he closed his eyes.

"But hyungie it may be urgent at lea--"
But Taehyung was enough to cut him off

"It's Yuri's call..."
Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

"I don't know why she is calling me? When I don't wanna listen her explanation then why?"
Taehyung frustratedly said.

"The reason is simple, she don't wanna lose the handsome hunk of mine"
Jungkook giggled tried to lighten the situation.

Taehyung rolled is eyes,
"Oh don't joke koo... Anyways let's sleep I'm very tired"

Jungkook nodded and both went to dreamland.

Yuri called four times then stopped and tear left from her eyes.

'I have to talk to you tae, at least we can be friends, if you are happy with Jungkook then I have no problem. But I don't wanna lose a friend like you tae'

She sighed and went to sleep too.

Next day

It was off period, taekook were chit-chatting. Yuri was staring at them for a while waiting for an opportunity to talk with Taehyung.