아홉

At night

Taekook ate their lunch and were doing their night routine.

Jungkook asked hesitantly,
"H-hyungie"

Taehyung hummed.

"Uh... Actuall-y yester--"
"Don't hesitate koo, I was not in the right state of mind... This mistake will never happen in future... I'm sorry that today you are hesitant infront of me. I'm ashamed of myself."

Taehyung looked down in shame.

"Don't be sorry hyungie I'm not hesitant, it's just I was going to ask you about yesterday, if you don't mind you can share with me but if not it--"
Taehyung cut him off and said

"I'll share you Koo don't hesitate, it's just Yuri..."
With that Taehyung explained everything happened in last night.

Jungkook felt happy that Kai's plan is progressing. But a part of him was thinking that somewhere he is doing a wrong thing.

He is confused that, 'how can Yuri fall for Kai? She loves Taehyung doesn't she?' he thought. He shrugged off thinking that it may be her infatuation towards Taehyung.

And sooner an evil plan entered in his cute mind.

"So sad that she is behaving wierd hyung"
Taehyung hummed

"Today too she was crying at uni and ran away... Did you say something?"
He asked, moreover he knows the reason behind that situation.

"Crying?"
Taehyung widen his eyes.

"Yes I called her so many time but she ignored everything"
He said.

"But I didn't said anything to her I just asked her to sit somewhere else as I was sad"
Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"I am sorry hyung... I may sound weird but she was trying to sit beside Kai and Kai rejected--"
"What nonsense koo she complained me about Kai and she'll try to sit beside him?"
Taehyung denied straight away, looking suddenly intimidating.

Jungkook gulped.

"Hyungie I'm not sure but when I entered I saw her talking with Kai so that's why I thought"
He explained.

Taehyung didn't utter any word then, but Jungkook can read his mind he understand that Tae is thinking about Kai and Yuri.

Taehyung spoke,
"So you mean to say is that Kai rejected Yuri so she cried?"
"I'm not confirmed tae... It may be or may be not"
Taehyung nodded.

"Okay tae it may be my misunderstanding don't overthink"
Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung relaxed in his hold. He held him back, it felt so right to him, there was no Kai or Yuri lingering in his mind now it was only his Koo.

He sighed in relief and hugged him back tighter before drifting off to sleep.

With Yuri

It was a sleepless night for Yuri. She was just thinking that why the behaviour of Kai is affecting her? Why she cried?

'Am I falling for him' she sighed and checked her call logs. She dialled Taehyung's number.

Her mind was telling to call him as he is her boyfriend but her heart is telling something else, which is not ready to call Taehyung.

"Ugh!! Leave it I'll not call anyone and I'm not going to University for few days. That's it!"
She told to herself.

Next morning.

Taekook were in Uni both were waiting for Yuri.

"This is the first time she is this much late"
Taehyung said worriedly to Jungkook.