열하나

It was a hectic day for Yuri, it was just unbelievable for her to accept the fact that Taehyung broke up with her.

But Kai was with her all the time. He didn't leave her side even a bit.

Kai took her to the small park, there was the presence of trees, small grass and flowers. There was no human being.

She was silently crying. Kai got a message from Jungkook.
"Well done Kai I appreciate your work, you can have Yuri and I can have my tae-tae"

Kai was not at all happy, the misery he and Jungkook have created it wasn't appropriate.

Not when his love of life was all sad and crying. He didn't like it at all, his heart wasn't at peace.

"Yuri please stop crying you'll fall ill"
Kai pleaded her but her cries never stopped.

"No K-Kai how can I? I hurt him so bad"
Kai shook his head

"No, you didn't hurt him infact you rejected me for him, why can't he understand the situation huh?"
He said.

"I can't help but how will I make him understand?"
She sobbed, fisting her clothes.

"Why will you make him understand? Did he give you the proper reason of break up?"
She shook her head.

"Did he asked you why you ignored him?"
She shook her head again.

"Then why the hell you'll make up to him, he should come to you to apologise and should cry"
Kai tried to make her understand.

"But he was angry that time, I guess I should apologise... He has anger issues Kai that's why he took the decision"
She spoke with wide eyes, as if realising something.

Kai was shock. After all that happened, where Taehyung distrusted yet again it is her who wants to apologise.

She loves him that much?

Kai's heart cracked then and there, he felt a pain of heartbreak and guilt. Guilt of putting her through this.

'She is so kind hearted, I'm doing very bad with her, she doesn't deserve this' he thought and his eyes filled with tears.

"I should go Kai, he must be crying"
Kai nodded. Now he was helpless and he didn't had the heart to stop her, he watched her running away and so he messaged Jungkook about this.

His eyes teared up yet again as he laid on the grass looking at the sky.

Taekook were in their apartment. Taehyung was just zoning out and Jungkook was hugging him, until he looked up and sighed.

"Hyungie freshen up, you'll feel better"
He declared pulling out from the hug.

"I don't want to koo, I'm not in mood to do anything."
Taehyung said tiredly.

"But hyungie you'll feel better, please for me"
Jungkook was stubborn. Taehyung sighed and nodded, going towards the restroom.

Jungkook got relaxed but his mobile beeped. He turned it on and gasped looking at the message.

'Yuri is on the way to apologise, I guess you must let them be. She was so hu--'
Jungkook didn't read it further and threw the mobile somewhere.

'What nonsense! This Kai guy's couldn't even do a simple work! Ugh! She is coming here, I have to do something.' he thought.

Suddenly the bell ring, Jungkook panicked. 'Thank goodness that Tae is in bathroom'

He hurriedly ran towards the door, he spotted Yuri. He maintained his cold posture.