스몰 아홉

At lunch break

Kai and Jungkook were thinking about what to have in lunch. Soon Taehyung came cutely smiling and sat beside Jungkook.

He placed the lunch box infront of Jungkook.

"Have it, thank me later"
Taehyung winked at Jungkook playfully.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Such a dramatic person" he muttered lowly but Taehyung catch it.

"I'm offended pretty, very rude of you... Anyways try my recipe, I made it with lots of love"
Jungkook heart skip a bit.

"No thanks I'll have it from canteen"
Jungkook said, well tried to. Taehyung pouted.

"I've worked a lot to make this, even I have to skip my breakfast"
Jungkook snapped his head to Taehyung glaring.

Taehyung shivered in fear but smiled at his koo thinking that Jungkook will scold him but to his dismay Jungkook turned his head away.

Jungkook took his lunch box Taehyung smiled but vanished in seconds when Jungkook handle the lunchbox to Taehyung.

"Take your lunch with you have it by yourself I don't need your food..."

Taehyung eyes pricked in tear but he blink it away.

"Okay, I've done soooooo hard work on preparing the food but... Nevermind I will throw it in dustbin"
Taehyung pouted sadly.

Jungkook thought for a while and grabbed the lunch box from tae's hand making Taehyung smile.

"Don't need to waste food I'll have it..."
Taehyung smiled, Jungkook continued

"Cause I don't have the heart to waste the food or destroy someone's hard work like you Mr. Kim Taehyung, right?"
Taehyung hung his head low.

Taehyung regretted every bad thing he done with koo, some days before when Jungkook brought him food he thrown it in dustbin, but here Koo being an angel took it.

Nonetheless he was happy that Jungkook is eating his food. Taehyung waited for the response but Jungkook ate silently.

And about Kai, he left the scene because he gave time for Taekook. He sat at the corner of cafeteria.

Yuri noticed that and sat beside him. He ignored her presence and was going to place the order when Yuri spoke,

"You can have m-mine... I brought a lot of food"
Kai shook his head but Yuri requested.

"Please give a chance to me"
Kai sat and started to eat the lunch.

Yuri smiled happily.

"Don't you wanna eat?"
Jungkook asked coldly but was concerned because Taehyung was looking very pale.

"I'll eat later"
Jungkook passed the lunch to Taehyung.

"Come eat with me, it's a lot"
Taehyung tried to denied but a single glare was enough for him to eat the food.

Time skip

"Kookie come I will show you the best place of this university"
Jungkook frowned.

"Eh? Best place?"
Kai chuckled and grabbed Jungkook's hand took to that place.

"Which place?" Taehyung muttered and followed them.

They reached the dance class. It was a huge hall with a less students... Some warming up, some doing practice, etc. Jungkook's eyes sparkled seeing the huge hall.