Chapter 20

Kal was pilling me along somewhere, we were done with tests and he stole me from the school. "Kal slow down." I told him but he wouldn't listen. He kept pulling me along.

"C'mon, we're almost there." He said instead. We soon reached an area covered in a red and white checked blanket. "I was afraid someone would come here." He said then spread out the blanket properly.

In between the blanket was a picnic basket and a cooler. "Did you set this up?" I asked.

"I made the arrangement but Tori set it up." He replied honestly.

"That's sweet of you." I complemented.

"I had to do this for us." He said helping me to sit on the blanket. "Because, I don't have any free days this week again." I was now sad.

"Really?" I asked up at him then he sat in front of me cupping my cheeks.

"It's the tests and practice. I skipped today because coach isn't t around and I needed to tell you. Don't worry, we would leave for 'Iris' on Friday after my game. Okay?" He explained to me and I gave a nod then smiled. "Ugh, you look so sad right now I think my heart would explode cause of how much you're missing me." He teased.

"I'm really missing you. It's like you're saying you'd not see me through the week." I whined.

"Now, you're being a baby." He laughed, squishing my face. "I will see you cause I need my good luck kiss." I laughed shaking my head. "Oh, there's my missing gem." He said before taking a picture of me. I just sighed.

"Tell me how and when you left my room." I asked then he served what was in the picnic basket, which happened to be Scottish salmon.

"I left around three in the morning. You had your back facing me and my shoulder under your head. I easily removed my arm around you and replaced it with your comforter when I took five minutes to put your head on the pillow. You kept whimpering anytime I moved so I had to be careful or you'd have woken. Then I climbed down your window and scaled your break fence and found my way to my car. The rest was easy." He explained before digging into the salmon.

"Hmmn." I hummed in response. "You made this?" I asked and he smiled.

"You already recognized my cooking." He gushed.

"Meh, it tasted a little salty in some parts is all." I teased then he frowned.

"You mean my cooking is salty?" He asked back.

"I didn't say that." I said back.

"Forget it then, I'm not cooking for you ever again."

"Okay." I replied and he scoffed. I finished my salmon and I saw he had a small frown on. I wanted to ask why he was bothered but I kept mute.

"This wasn't how I planned this...picnic." He started and I smiled.

"I know and for the record I love your cooking, I was just messing with you."

"Really?" He asked his brows raised.

"Yeah."

"Oh, you naughty girl." He teased and I laughed. "Okay, c'mon let's go burn some fat." He said taking my hand.

"I'm not fat." I protested standing up.

"I didn't say you were, let's just go have fun." He smiled at me pulling me with up the hill. "May I have this dance?" He bowed respectfully.

"Yes, you may." I replied laughing. We started off with classic just laughing then it turned playful, we just kept on galloping and hopping. He twirled me around at intervals.