Chapter 17

I’d packed all of my things except change of clothes. "Orla, c’mon out, these chops aren’t going to eat themselves. Kal yelled from outside.

"Coming Caleb." I said and went outside. I sat on the mat he laid outside. At first, he started at me for a while smiling. "What? Is my hair ugly?" I asked and he moved closer, coming to hand me a plate of lamb chops and salad.

"No, you’re perfect, I just love you in my clothes is all." I turned red again. If we keep this up my cheeks would actually burn.

"Yeah don’t get used to it." I countered and then concentrated on my lunch, till l heard a shutter sound, my head snapped up and I caught him putting his phone away. "Caleb did you take a picture of me?" I asked, carefully placing my plate on the mat and getting ready to stand up.

"What? Picture of you? I’m not a creep, Angel." I stood up fully.

"Maybe you are. Give me your phone."

"What do you want with it?" He asked stepping away from the grill.

I started stalking him. "Give it to me!"  I snapped playfully before lunging at him. He also ran and I ran after him. It’s either his laughter’s slowing him down or he’s running this slow on purpose, or my will power’s pushing me faster.

We’d ran around the cabin now and I pushed further tackling him down. We rolled down to the mat, luckily not hitting my lunch, then we stopped I was on top of him.

I sat up straddling him, I adjusted a bit to get to his phone and when I got it I sat back and he groaned. I took  his cell and switched it on. "Password?" I asked him and he groaned again. "Caleb, password."

"Cupid." He murmured.

"Really?" I laughed

"Yeah."

"Okay." He tried to shift his position under me.

"Stay still." I ordered and punched in the letters and it was his password. I felt like I was being poked but I ignored it. My jaw must have definitely hit the ground  as his background wallpaper was of me at the party. I was smiling very brightly and I looked really hot. I moved on to check his gallery. I was beyond shocked. "You freaking stalker." I accused.

He has so many pictures of me, even some when I was still little and some birthday pictures, then recent ones like when I’m having lunch, when I’m studying or revising, when I’m bored, playing a game on my phone or chatting. He moved again. "Stay!" I felt the poking sensation again but I was to engrossed in the pictures he had of me.

Then a lot of pictures of me in his clothes, me sleeping in his car, while I was in the lake, while I was…avoiding him, this morning when I was having breakfast and finally the one he took some minutes ago. He moved again and I moaned, the sound just came out of me while he groaned. I turned red and wanted to get off him.

"Stay still." He said and put his hands on my waist, holding me in place.

"Caleb, I’m sitting on…"

"I know." Came his reply, voice hoarse. I was trying so hard not to make that sound of pleasure again. I liked this, the sensation that came with us meeting in that…position I could feel him twitching and getting hard down south.

"Caleb I should…." He moved me closer causing a little friction between us and the sound came again, goose bumps rising on my skin.

Once rational thoughts went through my head again, I tried to protest. "Caleb let....oumph." He swiftly switched positions and I landed with a 'oumph' on my back. His shirt had ridden up my waist.