Chapter 22

"Angel, it’s Saturday. Let’s sleep some more." He yelled to me from his room.

"I don’t feel sleepy." I called back before flushing the toilet. I went outside back to his room where he’s still seated in his bed, his hair is everywhere and his lips pouted. I went to his bed side table to get my phone but I was instead pulled down on Kal, then he let out a 'oomph' cause I landed night on his morning glory.

"You totally did that to yourself." I said through a laugh as his face contorted in pain.

"Ughh, it’s because you won’t sleep with me." He groaned.

"I’m sorry, I’m not sleepy." He just flips us and tangles his leg around mine and his arm around me.

"Go to sleep, Angel." He said before burying his face in my neck. Ugh, he’s so annoying sometimes. I have no choice but to sleep or just stay up till he’s ready to wake up but then I'll be hungry. I just have to sleep, it's the best option.

I woke up to the aroma of food and warm lips on mine. I opened my eyes and met Kal’s, he was retreating with a smile on his face. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." I saw what he did there.

Wait, "Afternoon?"

"And you didn’t feel sleepy." He teased.

"Shut up, you forced me to sleep. I told him with a hint of annoyance."

"I’m sorry, I brought brunch." I eyed him for a while before talking the beautiful rice and roasted bacon.

"How’d you know I was hungry?" I asked with a stuffed face. He sat in front of me and smiled.

"Your stomach spoke to me so I…figured."

"Thank you, it’s nice." I answered then concentrated on my brunch. "Have you had anything yet?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I want you to be filled up first."

"What? No, let's eat this together."

"No, it’s going to shorten your ration."

"I could always go get more. Here, I don’t say no to me." I told him seriously, putting a spoonful of food in front of him. He sighed before taking it. So that’s how I fed him.

I left for my room to take my bath and get ready to swim. Caleb and I had the fun of our lives together and he wouldn’t stop taking pictures of me with him. He even posted some of them.

He told me about all the people in the pictures and when the pictures were taken. We didn’t want to leave each other for one bit. I even made his hair, he looked really nice in a braided hair but he thought it’d make people think he’s into drugs.

We left 'Iris' later on Sunday evening and Kal won’t let me go. He let me after a whole five minutes of making out. Our butler helped me with the door.

"Thank you." As I entered, I met with Alfie.

"Orla, who was that, that dropped you off?" He asked and I answered.

"Caleb." I told him and he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed loudly.

"Mother, Lewis and I were worried sick about you, you left and didn’t bother to call or do anything to let us know you are okay. I get that this is your rebelling phase. We’ve all gone though it but you shouldn’t worry anybody."

"I didn’t mean to worry anybody because I didn’t feel anybody would worry." I snapped back.

"Well, we did, we got worried. We wronged you but it doesn’t mean we don’t care or love you. We all do so stop punishing us like this." He explained as calm as he could. I left to my room after his declaration. That person who started 'Red Series' has put a loophole in my family that was already lacking in the love department.