Chapter 5

"Orla Singh!" He yelled from down stairs and I sighed. "Orla get down here now!" He yelled again.

'Who even let him in?'

"Kendal, get up. Where are my clothes?" I whined and she sat up.

"I don't know Orla, Kal brought us up here."

"Kal?"

"That would be me." The guy with the blue eyes said.

"Where are my clothes?" I directed at him.

"I'm not sure as at now." He replied with a shrug.

"What?" Gosh, this is crazy, what exactly happened.

"You know what? Before Lew calls Alfie, I'll go but here's my number. Please tell Kendal to call me." I told the 'Kal' person and ran down stairs, with my phone.

"Orla, I'm calling Alf...." He started but I interrupted him.

"I'm here." I called to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I let you go to a party and you didn't come back home? You promised you won't....lose it last night." He ranted then studied me "And where the fuck are you clothes?"

"Lew, I'm sorry. I lost...track last night." I defended.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault. Angel wanted to come home last night but it was too late and no one was sober enough so I took her to my room." Kal tried to help me but he made so many mistakes.

First, he called me Angel, then said he took me to his room and finally, he's 'shirtless'. If looks could kill Kal would be decapitated and twelve feet under with the kind of glare Lewis gave him.

Lewis looked to me. "Let's go home."

Lewis is mad, really mad.

I walked hesitantly behind him to his car. The ride home was very quite and awkward.

As we got home, I stayed in the living room, so afraid to follow him. I stayed there for a while, waiting to hear him settle in his room then I went to change and freshen up.

I went to the kitchen later to eat. I'd made a cereal bowl ready to dig in when Lewis came in. "Do you have any clue of how worried I was?" He asked calmly.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"I know. Who was that guy?" He asked.

"I don't know, but his name is Kal. I got to know earlier when your call woke me and I guess he threw the party." I replied.

"Why's he calling you Angel?" Lew asked again.

"l'm about to find out, once my friend calls I'm sure she'll have answers."

"What friend?" He asked again then I smiled.

"My admirer. She told me yesterday. Her name's Kendal." He brightened a bit.

"That's cute, your first secret admirer turns out to be a girl." He made a baby face.

I went to tackle him down. "You're my first, admit it." I said tickling him. His laugh bounced off the kitchen walls.

"Yeah, Aye, Yes! I'm your....F....first! Stop please."

"Good," I said standing off him. He laughed quietly sitting on the floor. I now sat on his laps and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry Lew, it'll never repeat itself, okay?" He kissed my head.

"I know, I'm sorry for being mad at you."

"Meh, you weren't mad at me but at Kal." I said and he chucked.