Chapter 16

I’m still giddy from earlier. I decided to take a swim in the lake, its just noon. I went to change into something comfortable and went back to the take. I first of all sat by the bank and let my legs in the water. I sighed blissfully taking my time to think.

Tests are starting on Monday and I’m here, 'why?' Just because I don’t want to hurt Kal’s feeling. I should be studying, instead I’m here disobeying my mother and brother and preparing to relax with him here. I let out a sigh.

"What are you thinking about?" Kal asked and I let out another sigh.

"I don’t know, I’m just so confused as to how I’m here with you just so I won’t hurt your feelings, at the same time I’m here disobeying my family." I said truthfully then he scooted closer.

"I told you not to worry about anything or anyone."

"What if they find out I’m not at your place? What do I do then? Lewis would never ever look at me again." I ranted but was cut off. What shut me up was what Kal did next.

I froze totally. After a few minutes my system started working again. "Why did you do that?" I asked him looking him dead in his eyes.

"It was the only way I could shut you up." He said very casually with a shrug.

"You kissed me Kal, again, it’s not funny." I was quite furious.

"No, it’s not. Me kissing you is not funny or wrong." What? Why would he say that?

"Kal, you ki…." I started but my phone ringing interrupted me I took it out and it was Kendal. "This is far from over." I told him before excusing myself and taking the call.

"Took you so long." I said to her.

"I’m sorry, I was resting."

"You screwed Ellis!" I stated and she went quiet. "Kendal!" I snapped in disbelief.

"Fine,yes. It was our first.He proposed, okay?" She said in a breath.

"Oh my gosh, and you said yes?" She laughed at my excitement.

"I did and we made love. Tori informed me you're with Kal. Please don't tell him I'm engaged now." She pleaded making me smile for her.

"I won’t, promise. But you owe me." I was so happy for her.

"I know." She whined. "How are you with Kal anyways." She asked.

"I lied to Mum and she told Lewis, so they think I’m with you, studying. It’s awful, I know. I lied to mother and Lewis just because I couldn’t bare the thoughts of Kal being hurt." I explained to her.

She sighed an 'Ohhh' "That’s bad, very bad. Don’t worry, I will cover for you if Lewis calls." She assured and the burden was lifted lightly from my shoulders, then I heard light kissing noise.

"It’s rude to get kinky while you’re on a call." I yelled. "Thanks though." I added.

"Sure.” She moaned to me before disconnecting the call. I scoffed and put the phone down before going back out to go in the lake. Kendal’s with the love of her life making memories while I’m here with Kal wondering why the hell he kissed me.

I buried myself in the warm lake water, after a few minutes I came back up and swam around the lake. Kal came up to me. "I got lunch ready, you hungry?" He asked.

I came out of the water. “Hmm.” I took my towel and tried drying myself up. He escorted me back into the cabin and offered lunch and a robe. I put the robe on and went to sit on one of the chairs with my plate of lunch.