𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

~March 12t 2024~

"Baby. Killian!." I heard her yell. "Come here. Please hurry!" Worry washed over me and Killian as we ran down stairs. We saw Braxton leaning over the counter in pain. "My water just broke, call the midwife." I froze. "Now? Like now, now." I panicked. " now!" She yelled.

Killian ran to her, panicking. "Damn okay umm breath." She is breathing just fine. It's him who needs to breathe. I ran upstairs grabbing the baby bag. Running back downstairs, then calling the midwife.

She told me to run the water and get her in the bathtub. She'll be here in about thirty minutes. I ran the bathtub full with warm water. Killian held her hand as they walked into the bathroom, she striped to nothing but a bra as she sat in the bathtub.

Braxton and Killian continued breathing until she yelled due to contractions. Killian yelled at her, as if he was giving birth.

"Baby you okay?" I asked, sitting in front of her outside the bathtubs. "Does it look like I'm okay? Get the fuck out my face bitch ass nigga." I was stunned. well damn my bad baby

༻༺

Later the midwife showed up. "Killian go get some towels and scissors to cut the cord." Killian ran to get the towels. "Okay Braxton we're gonna check your dilation." She nodded, Braxton laid back letting the midwife check her dilation. "I got the towels- oh god." He said before passing out. I walked over to him grabbing the towels then slapping him a few times. He was knocked clean out.

Braxton looked worried, "He'll be fine, give him a few minutes." She nodded. "It's normal for the men to pass out." The midwife said. "Okay it's time for you to push. The baby's position is right and your body's ready. But are you ready?" Braxton screamed, "I take that as a yes." I chuckled, taking my clothes off in nothing but my bra and boxers.

"You got this baby." I encouraged. A few pushes later I heard a cry. My heart stopped. "It's a boy. Would you like to cut the cord?" I nodded my head moving to where I could cut the cord. The midwife laid the baby on Braxton's chest. Tears fell from my eyes, i Cherished this moment for life.

"Jayven DaKori Romano" Braxton spoke, looking at me. I gave her a kiss before lightly touching my baby's cheek. "Thank you so much for having my baby, for giving me an experience I always wanted. Thank you so much, I couldn't imagine this moment with anyone else. Thank you, I love you so much Mi Amore."

She smiled, "I love you too bambino." I laid my head in the crook of her neck as tears fell from my eyes.

I looked up as tears fell. Thank you god. Thank you so much for this blessing. Thank you so much, there's nothing in this world I'd trade this for.

After the midwife cleaned the baby up. I gave the baby his first bath and held him for the first time until it was time for Braxton to feed him. I smiled while taking a picture of Braxton feeding Jayven.

Something like this but she's still in the bathtub.

My familia

My familia. My love. My heart. My world. It's all right here.

Word count: 555