𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

~Long chapter ahead~

Notes:

• Save twins
• Kill Zion
• Kill Mario and anyone associated with him
• Help Ajiah
• Get life together

I looked at the cursor blink on the last blank, before I erased it. you got this Brax

I sighed, taking out my computer hacking into the cameras of my childhood home. I watched Zion walk out the house, locking the door behind him.

༻༺

I parked down the street from the house in the dark away from street lights. Checking the cameras one last time. "Cali, when I give you the signal you already know what to do." She nodded, while staying in the car.

Running into the backyard, spotting all the cameras outside. I moved around and found the window by my room. Once finding it I climbed into the window, breaking it with a rock. The glass shattered, footsteps loud, heavy and quickly got closer. Trying to stay out of sight, I quickly climbed up, standing on top of the window.

"Reveal yourself!" a voice yelled. A tall dark skinned man walked towards the window, peeking his head out, looking left and right. My head moved up slightly trying to see what's happening, the men left the room and closed the door. I waited a while until I heard the footsteps disappear, climbing down into the window looking around.

I cracked the door open, looking down the hall to the right. Clear. I looked to the left, to see a man standing in front talking to my mother, she glanced my way, looking at me. She continued talking to the man, while I snuck out going to the room next to mine.

I walked in, closing the door quietly. Seeing the twins in their beds. I looked around for their  backpacks. To see them already packed, in the rocking chair. I smiled to myself, she knew I was going to come. She had faith in me, she trusted me. I grabbed their bags, putting them on my back, while putting grabbing one of the twins

okay how the fuck am I going to do this without getting caught.

I sent Cali a text giving her the signal. Before I could grab the other twin footsteps got closer, this time they were light and slow. I grabbed my gun from my waistband, aiming it at the door.

The door opened, showcasing a 5'7 slim thick, dark skin woman. "Thank you for coming. I missed you so much," the woman jumped into my arms, giving me a kiss on my temple, not minding the gun in my hand.

"I missed you mama, but I need your help getting out of here. Cali pulled the car around to the side by the patio door, I just don't know how ima get out yet." She rushed grabbing the other twin, peeking her head out the door around the corner.

She moved downstairs looking over the rail, to see if it was okay, she turned back giving me a nod. I moved behind her.

We got to the patio door, and she handed the other baby to me. "You got this, all their information is in the Bag, I prayed you'd come through. Adopt them so they can legally be yours, I love you Braxton. Remember that no matter what anyone tells you. Remember the truth." Her hand placed itself on my cheek as tears formed in her eyes. I savored the moment, before turning and leaving.