𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

~ Emotional  chapter ~

I sat up rubbing my sleep out of my eye. Holding my head groaning in pain, why is it so bright in here? What the hell happened last night? Answering my own question my mind drifted back into thought about what happened last night.

𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗍,𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄. 𝖨 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍.

Coming back from the memory, I felt my nipples harden and panties dampen. Get a damn grip. I sighed, getting out of bed, going to take a shower and get ready for the day.

༻༺

While trying to pick out my outfit I remembered what all I had to do today, I picked out an black outfit. My outfit consisted of a black graphic shirt with graffiti in white orange and white, with an orange teddy bear on the back. I paired it with my black short that stopped mid- thigh, and my Jordan 1s Mid Shattered backboard.

Looking in the bathroom mirror swooping my edges. "Don't piss me off." I yelled at my edges wanting to be difficult and not swoop the way I tell them to. When they finally cooperated I put my hair in a low bun. Before walking out my room I sprayed myself one last time with my "dark red" scent from Victoria Secret.

I walked downstairs following the scent of food cooking, when I walked into the kitchen my eyes instantly went to the twins sitting in their highchairs eating the cut up pancakes and strawberries with their cups filled with orange juice

"Goodmorning." I spoke to everyone, everyone returned the gesture. Ajiah walked over kissing my forehead, "Did you sleep well?" He asked, "Yes I did, thank you for watching them. I hope they didn't give you too much trouble." He laughed, "There's no trouble really, they slept all night." I hummed in response, " Still thank you." "Brax no need to keep saying thank you, it's really no problem." I felt my lip twitch into a toothy grin, "I know but still." He chuckled, not saying anything.

We all sat at the dinner table together talking about everything and anything. I didn't say much just listening until I heard someone call my name. I looked up humming in response. "Everyone has a backstory, what's yours?" The voice matching Killian, my heart quickened slightly at the question. "What do you mean?" I asked to get a better understanding of his question, "Everyone has a backstory to why they started killing, even if their story doesn't lead to killing everyone has a backstory. What's yours?" He asked.

It went quiet. Everyone is waiting. listening, for my answer. I froze. My heart pace quickened just thinking back to my past, what led me to be the person I am now. "R-Revenge, and to protect the people I love." I stuttered out, holding my head down. "Come on now that's all we get? I was hoping for a story." He laughed out, Ajiah's voice boomed throughout the room. "Enough. You asked a question she gave an answer, if you don't like your answer oh well. Some people's stories are more emotional than others and aren't ready to be told." I glanced in Killian's direction, seeing him throw me a look of sympathy. "I don't need your sympathy. Now if you'll  excuse me I'll be in my room."

Putting my dirty plate in the sink I sped walk out the kitchen going to my room closing the door behind me. I sat on the bed trying to stop the tears that were falling from my eyes. I let out a cry letting myself feel the pain from thinking about what happened to me. I heard a soft knock on my door, I quickly dried my tears answering the door to see Killian standing there.

I cleared my throat, before I could open my mouth to speak he cut me off. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push things past the limit. It was stupid of my to do that. I'm truly sorry." He rambled, speaking fast, walking past me into the room. I closed the door and chuckled, "it's fine. It's just I haven't talked to anyone in a while about what happened," I said looking down at my hands, He looked at me with squinted eyes, i chuckled, "It's fine Killian." He smiled showcasing his beautiful smile, and his one simple on his left cheek. He walked over to me giving me a bear hug, "okay asshat but still I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave me, "alright megamind." He gasped, putting his hand over his heart dramatically walking out the door closing it behind him.

I chuckled sitting on my bed trying to distract myself from crying, when I heard another knock on my door. I got up and opened it. This time it was Jah'Kyah. "I'm sorry about Killian, he can be a little too much sometimes." She spoke, I moved slightly letting her enter. "It's fine, he came in and apologized earlier." Walking over to the edge of my bed sitting down, "Why are you so distant from the twins? I noticed my fathers been spending more time with them. I asked him and he said he offered because he knows how you feel to have everything thrown at you at once, and have no help. What does he mean? Can you explain that to me?" She asked, walking over to sit next to me, her voice was softer and more quiet. She's showing me sympathy, I hate when people show me sympathy.

I took a deep breath letting silence fall between us both, she broke out silence. "Never mind forget I asked, I'm sorry." She got up leaving, I grabbed our hand. "No, please don't go." I asked, she nodded, taking a seat next to me. A deep breath fell from my lips before answering.

"What happened to me was traumatic and was life or death. It could've gone wrong in so many ways. When I think about it, I think of so many things that were taken away from me. Friends I will never see again, things I never got to do, the people that betrayed me. The one person who I thought loved me knew that the situation was going to happen, they let me walk straight into that traumatic situation, the fact it could've been avoided sooner, the fact that before that they acted like everything was fine. Did they help me out? Yes.  I- I saw that person the night I saved the twins. I don't know how to feel about them, if I should feel betrayed or love them.  Because at the end of the day what happened was either kill or be killed, be hurt or be saved. Knowing I  saved the twins from having what happened to me happen to them is the best feeling in the world. But In truth, I haven't healed from what happened to me so I'm scared I might fuck up with them." My voice cracked as I fought the tears from falling from my eyes.

Jah'Kyah took a seat next to me, throwing her arm around me. Tears fell from my eyes, "It could've gone wrong but it didn't. For everything you lose you gain something it may be right that moment or it might be later in the future. You lost friends but gained a bond with everyone in your life currently. I can't speak for the person who let you get hurt because I'm not them, I can't speak from their point of view. I can't put myself in their shoes because I don't know what happened. Maybe something can't be avoided sooner, you never know what happened behind closed doors because if that person loves you as much as you say they did they wouldn't have hurt you like they did without a reason. You shouldn't hate them and not know their reasoning, you can feel betrayed, you can feel hurt but hating and not knowing why they did what they did isn't right. It was killed or be killed and look at you, you survived." Her words got into my head, more tears fell from my eyes. I leaned my head on her shoulder as her head leaned on top of mine slightly.

"W-Why am I so broken?" I cried out, she kissed my head and repeatedly said no. " Bambina No you're not a broken soul. You're someone who's been hurt one too many times." I took a few deep breaths drying the tears that rolled down my cheek. I lifted my head from her shoulder. "I want you to stay here today, and take time to yourself." She spoke as she rubbed tiny circles on my back, "I-I have a job to do. Y'all hired me for a reason. Once we torture him and get the information we need I'll take a break until then fuck my feelings and being emotional because I have shit to do." I got up doing into the bathroom looking at my face seeing my eyes being puffy from crying. I decided to do my makeup to cover the fact I've been crying.

How do y'all feel about this chapter 🧍🏾‍♀️🌚😁

Word count: 1567