𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

~ long chapter ahead~
~Setting: Spain~

Jah'Kyah is finally healed so we decided it's time to kill Mario. We need to end this shit. We strategized a plan, we found out he went back to Spain, so we decided to bring the war to him.

We hopped on Kyah's jet as soon as we could. Ajiah stayed back with the twins, as for my mother she decided to go to Jamaica and escape from this lifestyle now that she's free. I talked to Jah'Kyah about adopting the twins making them ours officially, and she was down with the plan.

Killian, Kyah, and I stayed in a hotel loading all of our guns first. We had got some cars just in case it turns into a high speed chase, which it most likely will. Once we were all loaded we gave each a look before walking out. We all got into our cars hearing our engines roar. Kyah followed me in her all black hellcat, Killian in his Ferrari F8, and me in my Bugatti Chiron. It wasn't planned to wear black and drive black cars, it just happened.

While Kyah and I drove to his house Killian turned off going to his warehouses. Kyah pulled up beside me speeding off, I chuckled, "Can't never take shy seriously." I laughed out before pressing my foot down on the gas swerving through cars catching up to her then slowing down. She sped up but this time me being in front of her, she swerved trying to pass me but I swerved with her cutting her path off.

Once we got close to Mario's house we slowed down trying to make our presence unknown, my heart dropped staring at his house.

All your worries and torture is finally about to be over. I smiled at the thought, getting out of the car I snuck behind the guards at the gate stabbing them in the throat. While Kyah stabbed the other guard. We used their ID cards to open the gate. Sneaking into the gate, we walked up to the entrance with our guns behind us, we gave each other a smirk before pulling our guns out hitting the guards at the door.

Kyah opened the door for me, "Ladies first." I chuckled thanking her. Once we entered we instantly became alert, No more games this is real.

As we walked upstairs we looked in every room not seeing any signs of Mario. We walked to the middle of the stairwell hearing footsteps. Kyah walked one way while I walked towards the footsteps. "Long time no see." His voice boomed through the walls. I walked down the stairs, laughing. "I mean yeah, I was planning on killing you while I killed that sorry, whore  sister of yours." The smile he had dropped, his anger instantly showed, " You take that back, you don't know shit about her, she loves you!" He yelled.

A wide smile spread across my face, "She loved me but lied to me, made me think she loved me, she was not only sleeping with my father but had a whole child with him. She didn't even tell me but thought after she faked this whole kidnapping thing and I found her that we can talk about it and be a happy family. Well she thought wrong so now she's dead." He stayed silent, "oh so you're mute now? Well lemme just tell you this. When you love someone you're honest with them. Will there be mistakes? Yes. But you talk about it, she didn't. The shit she did is shit you can't come back from. So she's dead now. But it'd be selfish to just kill her and leave Zj and Zion alone so they joined her."

His breathing increased as I told him, "You know she was pregnant. They were going to dinner so she could tell them she was pregnant." The look on my face dropped, She was pregnant again.

A wide smile spread across my face, "Damn double Homicide," I laughed in relief, "Good now yo whole family dead now. Next is you." He laughed, "Kill me all you want because my bloodline still continues with my son. Once I'm dead he'll reveal himself."

"Name." I spoke, holding my gun up to him. "You know him very well, Miss Braxton. He was the first man you met on the way to meeting the Romanos." *Bang**Bang**bang* my gun rang three times as I shot him.

*click* metal was felt being pressed up to my temple, I turned slow trying to see the man. "Put the gun down." I slowly put the gun on the floor, "Kick it away from you." I did as told. I turned towards the man.

"Leo." I said, he smirked. "Nice seeing you again Miss Kartier. Hate we have to meet on these terms though." My heart was beating out of my chest, "Y-you're Mario son?" I asked. "Well yeah you can say that, but now I get to live my life. My whole life all he's talked about was killing you, we never got to be normal or have a real relationship because of you." I felt guilty, he never got to be a kid because his dad was an obsessive killer.

I saw a figure behind Leo, I glanced in that direction seeing Kyah, she gave me a nod. I played it off, " I'm sorry you got your childhood taken from you, you had a monster for a father." He held his head down, "All I ever wanted was my dad, to play football together, eat ice cream, watch movies. But no." He cut himself looking up at me with teary eyes, guilt ran through my blood. "I'm so sorry Leo,-" he cut me off. "No you're not! When you're dead it will be normal-" he yelled but was soon put off by a loud gunshot. I looked down, seeing a bullet in between his eyes.

Kyah ran over to me hugging me tightly, "I'm so sorry baby, are you okay?" I nodded my head, she grabbed my hand pulling me out of the house.

༻༺

On the plane ride home I tried to make myself feel happy, relieved, excited but I couldn't. I felt guilty. Leo couldn't live a normal life because his father was a psycho killer who didn't care about anything but himself and his mafia. Leo was a traumatized man, he was forced into this life he was forced into everything. All he wanted was to be normal, but he couldn't. Mario is finally dead, the fact I can live my life without him being up my ass is amazing.

It shouldn't have happened the way it had to happen though. I pictured Cali, Killian, Kyah, The twins, and Ajiah all happy together. But No, Cali betrayed me. Which brought out the truth. I was taken deep out of through by a voice I knew too well. "Hey baby, how you feel." I sighed, "I don't know. I feel guilty because Leo didn't get a normal childhood, I also feel relieved." Her hand gently caressed my face making me look at her, "Baby it is not your fault. Mario is a terrible man and was a worse father from the sound of it."

"Mario was a traumatized man, and traumatized Leo. I don't want that to be me. I don't want my kids to hate me and-" she wiped the tears that fell from my eyes, "You will make an incredible mother one day, Until then we're gonna heal our wounds together, in peace. We're gonna go on dates, we're gonna be together. And we're gonna be the most dangerous couple in the world." I laughed at the last part.

"I know I haven't asked you officially, but you want to be my girlfriend?" I looked at her, "I thought I was already your girlfriend." She smiled, " I mean yeah but I wanted to ask you, ask you." We laughed, then giving each other an passionate kiss.

HE'S DEADDDDDDDDD. YAASSS THAT BITCH IS DEAD

How y'all feel about this

Word count: 1354