𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Just to clarify Maro is of Russian and Hispanic descent. Spain go be exact also I didn't Proofread this so it might have many mistakes.

"Mario, Zj, Cali y Zion fueron encontrados muertos en su casa."

Mario, Zj, Cali, and Zion were found dead in their house.

My heart dropped, No, no mi hermana, mi familia. I cleared my throat keeping my strict tone. "¿Cómo murieron?" The man's voice was shaky.

How did they die

" Zj. Una bala en la cabeza, Zion. Una bala en la cabeza y dos en el pecho, Cali. Uno en la parte inferior del abdomen, tres en la cabeza."Listening to his statement I felt tears come to my eyes, but he continued, " Deben haber estado de camino a la cena porque estaban bien vestidos, cuando le dispararon a Cali, debe haber dejado caer su bolso porque encontramos un largo joyero, había una prueba de embarazo en él. Estaba embarazada de nuevo Mario, estaba planeando decírselo."

Zj. A bullet to the head, Zion. A bullet to the head and two in his chest, Cali. One in her lower abdomen, three in her head.

They must've been on their way to dinner because they were dressed up, when Cali was shot she must've dropped her purse because we found a long jewelry box, there was a pregnancy test in it. She was pregnant again Mario, she was planning on telling them.

I hung up the phone, throwing everything in my office before breaking down. Tears fell from my eyes, as I sat in front of my office desk. My sister, No not my Sister.

My mind started drifting deep into thought.

She ran from me giggling, " No Mario No." I caught up to her, picking her up. She giggled even more. A wide smile spread across my face, I placed her back on the ground, "Come on Cali Cat I got you a surprise." She ran after me. Stopping looking at the pink Barbie house I got her, tears formed her eyes. "I-I love it, thank you so much Muffin Mario." I laughed at the nickname she gave me, she knows I love muffins.

She ran over giving me the biggest hug in the world. "I love you too, Cali Cat, Always." She ran over to the dollhouse, I would end the world for her, I thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over to see my father, "We may have our disagreements and our differences, but always protect her. Know matter what. Our lifestyle is dangerous, she might be able to handle herself when she's older but she'll forever need the protection of her brother." I nodded my head, "you got it old man."

The sound of my ringtone brought me out of thought. I wiped my eyes, cleaning my throat.

" Hola" A familiar voice appeared on the other end, "Los Romanos se fueron esta mañana. Jah'Kyah y la señorita Kartier se fueron a Rusia hace unos días y están de regreso. Actualmente están en Italia."

The Romanos left this morning. Jah'Kyah and Miss Kartier left for Russia a few days ago and are on their way back. They're currently in Italy.

An evil smile appeared on my face, "Miss Braxton Kartier yeah?" He confirmed the name.

"Thanks for the information Leo." He chuckled, "Anytime Dad."

~Flashback~

"Hola, padre. Braxton Kartier es S.K. Impactante, ¿verdad? Una expresión aturdida se hizo cargo: "¿Me gusta como en Braxton Kartier de Zion? ¿Braxton que vendí a Braxton Kartier?" Salí corriendo, él se rió, "sí."

Hello, father. Braxton Kartier is S.K. Shocking right?" A stunned expression took over, "I-like as in Zion's Braxton Kartier? Braxton that I sold Braxton Kartier?" I rushed out, he chuckled, "yeah."

Walking around back and forth, "well this makes my plan a whole lot more complicated."

"How?" He asked, I sighed running my fingers through my loose curls, "El plan era que Cali y Zion amaran juntos felizmente en Rusia con Zj, y encontramos a Braxton y le damos la bienvenida a la familia. Resulta que ya es parte de la familia. No solo eso, está con el enemigo y el asesino más grande y conocido del mundo. Ella también ha estado tratando de matarme desde siempre, se acercó más que nadie en el mundo y saber que es mi sobrina es complicado."

The plan was Cali and Zion love together happily in Russia with Zj, and we find Braxton and welcome her to the family. Turns out she's already a part of the family. Not only that, she's with the enemy and the biggest most known assassin in the world. She's also been trying to kill me since forever, she gotten closer than anyone in the world and to know that it's my niece in law is complicated.

"Cali lo sabía" Cali knew He spoke out, I couldn't help but frown,"Cali sabía que era S.K y estaba viva, ¿pero no me dijo nada?" Cali knew she was S.K and alive but didn't say anything to me?

Leo sighed, " Probablemente no creía que fuera importante. Quiero decir que lo es, pero ella no sabe que S.K ha estado tratando de matarte desde el principio de los tiempos." She probably didn't think it's important. I mean it is but she doesn't know that S.K has been trying to kill you since the beginning of time.

"You're right." He cuts in, "anyway i have something to do I'll let you know anything if I have more information."

"Be careful my boy." I can sense the smirk on the other end, "alway."

With that the call ended, my hands were met with my hair. A deep sigh left my lips.

I chuckled, Well damn Braxton, you're not a little weakling now. But how strong are you compared to me? How far are you willing to take this hatred

~Flashback over~

This is how far she's willing to go? She wants me, she's gonna get me. Nicely? Hell no. She's gonna she the devil she knows I am?

Braxton Kartier I'm coming for you, am you better being everything you got because Im gonna hit you harder than a damn lightning

Let me know y'all opinion on this chapter.

This might leave some people confused lmk y'all questions

Word count: 1050