𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔 (𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠)

~Days later~

This morning Braxton was finishing up thanksgiving dinner. I tried to help her but she told me and I quote, "Stay yo cracker ass the fuck outta my way." So that's what I did, I stayed my cracker ass out of her way. I mainly finished up the paperwork I had left.

Some drug shipments that were supposed to be here yesterday are a little late so I had to threaten a few people to get my shit.

༻༺

As Braxton called that dinner was ready, I stared at the ring in the box. I put the box in my pocket going downstairs.

Braxton and I have been dating for 9-months and some change, well more than that actually because we were together just not officially. If we're counting officially then 9 months. A whole damn pregnancy, I love Braxton with my whole heart. Todays the day I propose, I'm nervous as fuck, what if she say no? What if she doesn't love me like I love her? I didn't let my nerves get to me.

Braxton has been wearing dresses lately because she says she can't fit anything anymore. Her wearing all these dresses is killing me. Her breasts are bigger so is her ass. Her hips are wider. It takes everything in me not to impregnate her again.

She wore an orange dress with an orange and black plaid shirt over it. Even though we're having dinner in the house she still decided to dress up. I wore a plaid shirt with black ripped jeans. The twins wore the same thing. We decided on family occasions why not wear matching outfits. Ajiah and Killian were here and knew what my plan was. Before I called Kyah's mother asking her for her blessing which she gave.

༻༺

Now that everyone's plate was fixed we said grace before we ate. I sat here nervous as fuck. The food calmed me down some. Braxton can cook some food. My plate has baked Mac and cheese, yams, greens, cornbread, and fried chicken. She also made something she calls kool-aid. It was good as fuck, although I hate cherry flavored this shit was good.

I helped her wash the dishes, "h-hey baby w-when we get done can we go outside for a second." She nodded, "Yeah baby." Once we finished washing dishes, she started to walk to the front yard, I laughed, "No baby the back yard." She changed her directions, "You didn't say that."

She walked outside seeing the set up. Rose petals trailing all the way up to the middle of the back yard. Lights in the form of a circle as the project read the word Will you marry me. "Baby." She said quietly, turning around slowly to me down on one knee. She gasped as tears left her eyes.

"Braxton Rain Kartier, from the day I met you I knew I wanted to be with you. You've supported me through so much, you've been with me through thick and thin. Good and bad. We've healed each other with our love. I told you I wanted to show you what it's like to be loved. You accept who I am and what I do. When I'm with you I'm nothing but true, I'm myself. I couldn't have asked for a better woman than you, you are everything and more. Please make me the happiest woman on this earth and marry me."

She smiled and nodded her head, "yes yes yes a million times yes." Tears fell from my eyes as I placed the ring on her finger hugging her while showering her in kisses.

I placed her down, she grabbed me by the hem of my pants, a deep breath left my lips, "please don't do that." She smirked, " How about we celebrate our engagement in our bedroom, all night." My dick twitched just from that. I grabbed her, placing it on my hard on straining against my pants waiting to be set free.

She bit her lip, while looking up at me. Her hand palmed my hard on through my pants. "You see what you do to me baby? You think you can handle it?" She nodded her head. I kissed her while picking her up. She moaned into the kiss. I walked upstairs to our room, closing the door with my foot.

"Prepare yourself because you have a long night ahead of you."

Her ring