𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"Killian Wake up." I yelled, banging my fist on his door. No answer. *bang* *bang*bang*bang* the door fell on the ground from the impact of my foot, my tall figure stood in his doorway.

His head turned my way, "what the fuck Kyah, why would you do fhat? Now I have to get another door? Also why are you so loud it's too early?" His hands on his head as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"For one. you're hung over. For two, you didn't answer any of my texts or calls so I knocked, no answer. Kick the door down. And it's not early, it's 10:30. We have shit to do, plans to make, and people to kill so get up and meet me at the office. Also I'll get your door fixed." I turned around leaving, hearing him groan.

*ring*ring*ring*

"Hello, Father, what can I help you with on this fine Thursday morning." A sarcastic smile spread across my face. I leaned back on the kitchen counter, with the phone up to my ear.

"No need to be sarcastic. A few weeks ago you brought to me that someone is giving information to the Russians and they're stealing our shipments. Have you found out who yet?" He questioned, I sighed heavily.

"No father, we've been b-" He cut me off,

"Busy? Yeah bullshit, you're forgetting I used to do this too. You have a problem, you do what you have to do to solve it. It seems that you & your brother need a little help. Have you ever heard about S.K? If shit doesn't get solved I will call them my damn self."

Taking my airpod out the case, placing it in my left ear, and putting my phone in my back pocket. "Father, I don't think that's necessary, I have everything under control."

"It's been two months and it's still not taken care of. Either you're slacking off and just don't give a damn or you really care to find out who this person is, and if that's the case hire S.K. They can do it all." I hummed, holding the chocolate chips.

"Can chocolate chips expire?" I asked my father, completely ignoring his statement. No answer, "hello?" "Hello?" I pulled my iPhone 12 out of my back pocket. He really hung up on me, his own daughter. I came out of his ball sack and he just thought it's okay to hang up on me? Asshole.

My eyes squinted in thought, it'll be fine. Proceeding to pour the chocolate chips in the pancake batter.

༻༺

"When I asked you to do something, you did it. You work for me, not the other way around. Get out of my office, you're dismissed." My fingers meeting the bridge of my nose, a deep sigh from my lips.

"You look stressed, go get some pussy. Always helps me when I'm stressed."

"Get out Killian." An offended look appeared on his face with his hand on his chest. "How rude of you. Nah but for real you said we had to talk, and last night surprisingly I remember you saying something about we needed to talk." He flops down in the seat in front of my desk.

I sat up, remembering what we needed to talk about, "oh right, so dad is on my ass about finding out who's giving information to the Russians. I don't know who it is, and I have no idea. It's only happening at warehouse four and five which are our cocaine shipments. He says if it doesn't get solved he's going to hire the Silent killer to help us. Also I need you to gather information on someone."

Killian's face floods with confusion. "Give me the name. Also, Nobody has seen S.K or The Silent Killer. Only way to reach them is through email or calling them. Anytime you call them his wife answers, and she tells him everything and he does the job and gets paid. We don't even know what the man looks like. But dads right we do need to get this shit solved, but as much as we've tried we always come to a dead end. Let's just give him a call."

I shook my head, "no, we can do this without the help." I felt a hand connect to my face, leaving a result of pain. I turned towards my brother, "did you just slap me?" He backed away.

"yes, yes I did. You need to stop being stubborn. We need help, either we get help or continue to lose our money, our drugs, and slowly our power. I choose to get help, so stop being a pain in the ass and call dad." I sighed, picking up my phone dialing my fathers number while on speaker.

"Can you Call him?" I asked,

"Who are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes, "don't play stupid. The Silent killer, can you call him."

The man's laughter echoed through the room, " I'll call them, but in the meantime gather as much helpful information as you can. Also prepare a room for her, she might have to stay a while." The call ended,

I looked at my brother, with a brow raised, "did he just say her and she as in Female?" He blinked repeatedly, "yeah" that sounded almost like a sigh. "But you never gave me the name." He snapped me out of my trance, "oh right, Summer Johnson." Killian laughed, "what?" I questioned. He laughed even harder.

"You want me to do a background check on someone named Summer Johnson? What is she a Stripper?" I kissed my teeth. "No, I met her at the Auction." A string of "O's" Killian let out.

"That's the name she gave me, but I feel like she was lying so I don't know her real name." He tilted his head, "well I can't find someone with a fake name. But I can hack into their system to see the list from the Auction." He pulled out his laptop, and began typing. "I'm in."

He looked focused, "Found it."A slight smile came to my face.

"Now can you do what you do and find out who she is?" I asked, he smirked. "I can try."

༻༺

*knock*knock*

"Come in"

"Hey sis, we have a problem, nothing major though." He walked in with his laptop in his hands. I bit my lip, nervous of what he's going to say next.

"Okay, so I was trying to find information on the person you're looking for. I couldn't find anything, it's like she doesn't exist. But I hacked into the cameras, and there was no footage of you at the bar, only near it and that's when you got me so we can leave. Do you recognize her in any of these clips we have?" He turned the laptop in my direction, and I watched the footage.

I saw her walk in with another woman on her right. "There, that's her." He hummed, and began typing. "What the hell." Worry filled my body. "What?"

"I tried to do a face recognition, but it says "this person does not exist" meaning there's no files on this person. We see her, but if you try to track her, She's nonexistent. If you want to find information about her, you'll have to ask her yourself, because according to her she doesn't exist."

"Who the hell is this woman?"

What do y'all think of the book so far?

How could I improve my writing? Also can y'all give me things to talk about?

How's y'all's day been so far?

Word count: 1282